This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanx Clay

Clay I must say this little guy is amazing!
    I got him last wed. around noon. He was a little stressed but can you blam him. I sat the tube inside his new home and let him come out on his own. Once he started to come out I was s36.gif. I haven't messed with him untill to day I wanted to let him settle in. this pic doesnt do him any justice. Hope you don't minde me useing the one you had posted of him (I dont have any pic yet).

The day I got him her slurped down two pinke rats b27.gif,.
    I cant wait untill thosse pastel's are ready. Then I can get him a girlfriend b1.gif b2.gif b3.gif. Again thanx a million.

Joshua

Re: Thanx Clay

Ok one more time for that pic.

Comment

More pic of my little guy

Comment

;D

Comment

Comment

Well last night I feed this little guy two f/t rat fuzzies and he took them like a champ. I hope to get some updated photos of him soon. Boy Clay I think you might be kicking your self in the s5.gif for lrtting this guy go. He seems to be a different color every time I look at him. One day pink the next day light blue and pink then orange then some yellow. I haven't named him just yet but I think I might name him Skittles what do  you think? The pic of the fuzzies is complements of rodent-pro.

Comment

HI,
              Really nice boa, and guess what the really good news is they tend to improve with age.. I have a 1y/o hog and 10 month old bci from Clay and every time I take them out they have shown a little improvement in color... So many pet store Boa's go flat after that first year..
              Good luck with the baby, smart to buy rodent -pro rats I have been using them for about 4 months more rat for the buck .. doug

Comment

Working...
              X