This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Momma, Big Daddy and Me...  

This very poor photo was taken in 1985. Seventeen years ago. This is me with my original female named "Big Momma" and my original male "Big Daddy". These were the first two Boas I bred successfully. Big Momma was nine years old at this time. The fellow I bought her from had bought her as a baby in the bicentennial year which of course was 1976. Big Daddy was about the same age. I had bought him in Lagrange Illinois from a family whose college age son had lost interest in the poor guy. He was in a 50 gallon aquarium with multiple shed skins and poop everywhere. They poured water through the screen lid into a bowl for him to drink. There are many hundreds of decedents of these two Boas all over the world now. Many of my Pastels came ultimately from these two animals. They are the Great Grandparents or Great Great Grandparents of all the DuBabies out there. They are the Great Grandparents of all the Ivory Boas I have produced. I thought some of you might like to see them. I had quite a bit of blond hair back then too.

theboaphile.com
    boaphileplastics.com

Re: Big Momma, Big Daddy and Me...  

Now that looks like it could be fun!

Comment

Re: Big Momma, Big Daddy and Me...  

[color=Red]What are you an elafent.? Do you remember every thing? All those great storys that you tell about your boas... Is it all that water up there.. Well that is cool those boas... are they still alive...? or did you show us the old pic for a reason..?
      Well have a good one.
      Eric aka...Red[color]

Comment

Working...
      X