This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK...last pic for a while...

at least until maybe I get that Nikon CoolPix 5700 I've been wanting.

kahal, this is how I get some of those pics inside the cage. I attach the tripod, set the camera inside near my girl, set the timer (no flash) and hope for the best. Once in a while I get some pretty nice pics. This one of her shows more of her pink and purple colors. Hope you like it.

Re: OK...last pic for a while...

WOW.NOW,THATS ONE CLOSE PICTURE Your so close I think i can here her thinking..

Comment

Yeah...and as much time as she spends in front of her end mirrors lookin' at herself with her Mona Lisa smile, she's probably thinkin'..."Da**, am I cute or what?" :

Comment

Does she have a boyfriend?I put a mirror on the side of my Peruvian Boas cage and she just staires at it....I wonder what shes thinken?

Comment

No boyfriend...I think she's stuck on herself. :-*

Your girl might be tryin' to figure out who it is ???...mine did that the first hour or so. Now she just cuddles up next to herself in the mirrors. (when she's not posin')

Comment

;Dhahaha.thats funny.Conceited snakes are rare...Does she always go to the side with the mirrors??

Comment

king...both ends of her cage are mirrors instead of regular glass and she can look at herself from any position. Even if she is in her hide, she can look to the other end and still see herself. I don't know if she really thinks it's her or another snake, but she do like to look! ;D

http://dave.cs.net

Comment

Working...
              X