• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of the collection

Shot a little video (long videolol) of some of the snakes. Enjoy
    YouTube - MVI 0068

Re: Some of the collection

nice video steve thats a really nice set-up you have that lesser you got is awesome thanks for sharing

Comment

Yayy video! Your snakes are all awesome! I'm not as into balls as boas but watching your video makes me want to get a ball! At least one of the spiffy fancy morphs. Ahh so that's have to pronounce Mojave. I had it way wrong. Anyway thank you for sharing your video!

Comment

Awesome video Steve-O. Nice collection man. I love those spiders. A few more boas and I'll have to add to my BP collection too. It's kinda slackin' right now... lol
        "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Thanks all. I am soooo not cut out for videos.lol Get all nervous and stuff,forget what animals are what. I'm such a dork that I called a spider a pastel.Doooh. Yup such a dork.oh well.lmao.

Comment

Doh I just realized you tube shorted me about 6mins it was like a 16min video.

Comment

Nah, you did fine in the video bro. Not everybody can be as suave on film as say...BigPaPa...LOL!

The BPs are hot man. It's good to see what my lil Mojo will look like when she gets older. Take good care of that lil male (and the BIG male ) for me man.

Good luck on your pairings man and I hope the hot streak continues! You deserve it bro...

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER
                Nah, you did fine in the video bro. Not everybody can be as suave on film as say...BigPaPa...LOL!

The BPs are hot man. It's good to see what my lil Mojo will look like when she gets older. Take good care of that lil male (and the BIG male ) for me man.

Good luck on your pairings man and I hope the hot streak continues! You deserve it bro...
                Thanks bro,I too am hopin for a steller season. Some bees, and lesseers bees would be great anything after that is greats as well.

Comment

Nice BP collection Steve , I have say i really like that Lesser very pretty !
                  The mojave's are really nice too 1

what does Lesser X Mojave get ya anything ?

Another question the Rack you have the Pied in , does that have back heat
                  or something else ?

Lar M
                  Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Steve< I've always considered Balls to be one of the ugliest snakes out there! Well, after seeing this video, I stand corrected!!! Those balls are amazing!!! What a collection bro! Crazy patterns, colors, etc.! Cant wait to see progress of that pied's growth! Once again, WOW!!!

thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
                      Nice BP collection Steve , I have say i really like that Lesser very pretty !
                      The mojave's are really nice too 1

what does Lesser X Mojave get ya anything ?

Another question the Rack you have the Pied in , does that have back heat
                      or something else ?
                      Hey Lary, Lesser x Mojave will get you Blue Eyed Lucy's,Lessers,Mojaves.

Yup the rack with pied has back heat,I've never cared for belly heat that much even though I have one rack with it.

Thanks all for the wonderful comments. I hoping to to some video this year of babies pippin,maybe of some BEL's and Bee's. I can only hope.

Comment

Working...
                      X