Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PaPa's Riblets or Chicken Fajitas anyone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PaPa's Riblets or Chicken Fajitas anyone?

    Gotta love this Rio Grande Valley Weather...ALWAYS a perfect day for some BBQ! Come on Over EVERYONE!

    YouTube - Cooking out on a NICE Evening ;o)
    Ernest



    www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

  • #2
    Re: PaPa's Riblets or Chicken Fajitas anyone?

    OMG this was just mean, no recipe, no sauce suggestions, just you braggin about your weather and your riblets! LOL Can't wait to see those boas...is it later yet?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: PaPa's Riblets or Chicken Fajitas anyone?

      Originally posted by Hunglikeafruitbat View Post
      OMG this was just mean, no recipe, no sauce suggestions, just you braggin about your weather and your riblets! LOL Can't wait to see those boas...is it later yet?

      lol ya what a tease Ern and cant wait to see them either

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: PaPa's Riblets or Chicken Fajitas anyone?

        That looks like some killer good food. Too bad i'm not in texas or i would be knockin on that door!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: PaPa's Riblets or Chicken Fajitas anyone?

          Originally posted by marc49127 View Post
          That looks like some killer good food. Too bad i'm not in texas or i would be knockin on that door!!
          and i would be at the door with a beer sayin "Come on in!"
          Ernest



          www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: PaPa's Riblets or Chicken Fajitas anyone?

            Looks great E! I would love to have some of your grillin some day!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: PaPa's Riblets or Chicken Fajitas anyone?

              ****...you got a sister?? Wish my wife could make more than mac & cheese! She can barely make steam!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: PaPa's Riblets or Chicken Fajitas anyone?

                OK, I'm up here in the cold and rain and you're down there grillin riblets? Whats wrong with this picture E?

                Good eats man!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: PaPa's Riblets or Chicken Fajitas anyone?

                  Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
                  OK, I'm up here in the cold and rain and you're down there grillin riblets? Whats wrong with this picture E?

                  Good eats man!

                  I hear ya,not to warm up here in RI!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: PaPa's Riblets or Chicken Fajitas anyone?

                    Originally posted by HopingForBabies View Post
                    ****...you got a sister?? Wish my wife could make more than mac & cheese! She can barely make steam!
                    you might want to stick with ur wife..MY SISTER takes 45 minutes to make 5 minute rice!
                    Ernest



                    www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: PaPa's Riblets or Chicken Fajitas anyone?

                      Mmmm yumm look at that! I wish I could join you, that would be so much fun, yummy food and people who love snakes!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X