Sean get's his Mojo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean get's his Mojo!

So, I shot a little video of un-packing Mojo last night. It's a little dark in places. Sorry about the shaky camera work, but some of it is shot by my 10 yr. old daughter.

YouTube - I get my Mojo back

Thanx for looking!

-Sean in NoCal
    “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
    -Teddy Roosevelt.

Re: Sean get's his Mojo!

Sean you need to make some more videos bro! Your daughters are naturals in front of the camera and cute too! LOL. The last video I saw from you was when you got out the rat snake for a cage cleaning. That was pretty funny, but too long ago. Congratulations on the new Mojo. Steve-O does have some sweet Pythons. I just may have to get a few Mojave's from him one of these days. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I likey videos. Thanks Sean.

Comment

good lookin' mojo!

Comment

Great video, Sean! And your daughters are adorable!

Congrats again on Mojo!

Comment

Awesome bp that is one good looking mojo, your daughters are so cute how old are they, and steve-o nice little product there

Comment

Originally posted by jvarner View Post
              Sean you need to make some more videos bro! Your daughters are naturals in front of the camera and cute too! LOL. The last video I saw from you was when you got out the rat snake for a cage cleaning. That was pretty funny, but too long ago.
              Yeah, the ten year old is a complere ham! You can hear her interjecting her little points all throughout. Maybe I should get her to to a little vid on all 3 of our snakes...
              Originally posted by MLynch View Post
              Great video, Sean! And your daughters are adorable!
              Thanx! They are my precious girls.
              Congrats again on Mojo!
              Originally posted by MSwift View Post
              Awesome bp that is one good looking mojo, your daughters are so cute how old are they, and steve-o nice little product there
              There's a pattern here Thanx bra!

-Sean in NoCal
              “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
              -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

The pattern is; Great vid, cute daughters, Steve makes some great Pythons!!

Congratulations man!! I should wait and do a opening vid next time.

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
                  I should wait and do a opening vid next time.
                  Opening vids are for NERDS!!!....o wait i make those too

He is one hot lookin Mojo Pando! your kidos are a blast to man!
                  Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Working...
                  X