• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A PaPa Shout out to Chris and Mike!!!

The vid says it all!!!

YouTube - Shout out to Chris and Mike

thanks again my friends!
    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Re: A PaPa Shout out to Chris and Mike!!!

Michelle likes to make those kind of things bro. It's kind of a hobby of hers. She asked me if I thought you would like one and I said send him one anyway. LOL! I'm glad you liked it and I know she'll dig this vid!!

As far as me having your back bro, well you've had mine too. It's what "bros" do. There isn't anything more important in this life than family and friends. It's about loyalty and if I'm anything, I'm loyal.

I will ALWAYS have your back bro!

BTW, Chris, that's an awesome shirt! Where can I get one?

Comment

Thanks man. I know the shirts a little big. I only had 4 made the first time to see how they would turn out. I love the design you made for us man. Thanks again. Its nice to have people like you out there that I can consider a true friend.

OH and yes my last name is Sutton lol.

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
      These were just samples man. They turned out pretty good so I plan to have some more made and will let you know when I do.
      Last edited by clsutt29; 11-28-2009, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Thanks E!!!! I know we don't get to talk much but I hear so much from Mike that I feel like I know you as well as he does. It is so amazing that such good friendship can develop online when you've never met in person. I want to thank YOU for being a friend that Mike can call a 'brother'.

I'm glad you liked the photo book. I had fun making it and I glad it turned out well. It helped that you had such awesome photos online!

Comment

Michelle is such a sweetheart, & that is a beautiful gift! Friendship means everything. True friends are rare and few & far between. Congrats Papa, you deserve it for all the wonderful things you create and do for the forum.
          Chris those shirts look killer!

Comment

Way to go Mike, Michelle, and Chris!

Chris - Sweet shirt!

Mike & Michelle - great job on the book! I really dig how the various photos look like trading cards. ...Methinks there might be an idea there: Big Pa Pa E's Magik Trading Cards.

Seriously tho - superb work there.

Kudos all around.

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
              Michelle likes to make those kind of things bro. It's kind of a hobby of hers. She asked me if I thought you would like one and I said send him one anyway. LOL! I'm glad you liked it and I know she'll dig this vid!!

As far as me having your back bro, well you've had mine too. It's what "bros" do. There isn't anything more important in this life than family and friends. It's about loyalty and if I'm anything, I'm loyal.

I will ALWAYS have your back bro!

The connection is one that wont be broken my friend...i swear i think i talk on the phone MORE to you than i do with my own brothers...lol Loyal you are and if there one thing us mexicans are..it is LOYAL and RESPECTFUL..you can ALWAYS count on us having your back mi amigo!

Originally posted by clsutt29 View Post
              Thanks man. I know the shirts a little big. I only had 4 made the first time to see how they would turn out. I love the design you made for us man. Thanks again. Its nice to have people like you out there that I can consider a true friend.

OH and yes my last name is Sutton lol.

These were just samples man. They turned out pretty good so I plan to have some more made and will let you know when I do.
              I KNEW i had it right Mr. Sutton The design came out killer and looks hot on ur website AND on the shirt too! Thank again Chris for the shirt and for being a good friend!

Originally posted by irishtwirp View Post
              Thanks E!!!! I know we don't get to talk much but I hear so much from Mike that I feel like I know you as well as he does. It is so amazing that such good friendship can develop online when you've never met in person. I want to thank YOU for being a friend that Mike can call a 'brother'.

I'm glad you liked the photo book. I had fun making it and I glad it turned out well. It helped that you had such awesome photos online!
              I sometimes think i take WAY to many pics and people will get tired of seeing them...lol I am happy and overjoyed what you did for me Chelle! My wife thinks at times when i am on the phone with mike that i might be talking to my girlfriend cause i talk to mike so much...lol

Thanks again Mike and Chelle!
              Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Originally posted by RobbinLara View Post
                Michelle is such a sweetheart, & that is a beautiful gift! Friendship means everything. True friends are rare and few & far between. Congrats Papa, you deserve it for all the wonderful things you create and do for the forum.
                Chris those shirts look killer!
                Thanks Robbin...and speaking of friends...YOU have to be the one on TOP girl...who else would give their most prize possessions to someone unless they didn't trust them with everything they had!

Originally posted by MLynch View Post
                Way to go Mike, Michelle, and Chris!

Chris - Sweet shirt!

Mike & Michelle - great job on the book! I really dig how the various photos look like trading cards. ...Methinks there might be an idea there: Big Pa Pa E's Magik Trading Cards.

Seriously tho - superb work there.

Kudos all around.

lol...trading cards...the only one buying them would be myself...lol
                Ernest

Comment

Working...
                X