• Just for kicks

YouTube - Funny! Animal Laughs

YouTube - funny snake

YouTube - Funny Snake Fishing

Re: Just for kicks

Those were hilarious, not sure on that one anyway...Funny

Comment

That guy on the news had the same reaction my girlfriend had when I layed my 2ft BP on her lap about 2 years ago. Now shes wanting to buy a 9ft female boa from her friend to give me!

Comment

Hahaha those are funny even made my boyfriend laugh. Why are people so afraid of snakes though, so silly.

Comment

The first one is a classic I've seen it many times and it NEVER gets old! Never seen the others before.

Comment

The second was the funniest!
            Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

my throat is hurting from laughing at the first one wow thats the best reaction I ve seen ever I repeated the spot where he freaked out over and over and over laughed harder every time thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Spo0led View Post
                That guy on the news had the same reaction my girlfriend had when I layed my 2ft BP on her lap about 2 years ago. Now shes wanting to buy a 9ft female boa from her friend to give me!
                Wow, talk about a full circle!! That's kind of how my gf was at first too, but now she understands snakes and how to handle them and can't get enough!!

Comment

Those are funny. I was rolling when I saw the first, and the second made me laugh even harder.

Comment

Working...
                  X