Short test video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short test video

So I thought I'd give roommates Iphone 3gs a test run with video and shot this short video with it. Now mind u I just switched to this indented craft paper to see how it works and when I mist the tubs down it turns dark brown and doesn't look appealing. Not to mention it's breeding season and I've got a bunch of pairs together. Any ways enjoy.

YouTube - Video
    Last edited by Atrayu; 01-12-2010, 01:38 AM.

Re: Short test video

You shot that on a PHONE!?!? I'm gonna go punch my mini DV cam right in it's stupid face post haste! How do you find the face on these things?...Never mind, that was cool man! It's neat to hear someones voice after chatting with them for a while, not so neat to have my nose rubbed in how much cooler your set up is than mine but thats my cross to bear. Hey, did anyone else notice how careful and gentle he got when opening the Pied and het Pied's tubs? LOL how would the kids feel if they knew you had favorites Steve?

Mat.

Comment

Not bad video. I need to get with the program and upgrade to an iPhone.

First off, none of my BPs stayed "balled up" when I pick them up. They uncurl, flatten out and stiffen up.

At least when school teacher Mrs. Winsel (3rd Grade, Longfellow elementary) came to visit with her 8 year old grand daughter they were sweet as pie!

One of my normal BPs that Steve produced is going to be staying in her classroom in hopes of exposing the next generation to the joys of Herpetoculture. I will also be visiting her class in the coming weeks to talk about captive ownership and husbandry.

Thanks Steve! I thank you, Mrs. Winsel thanks you and I KNOW the 3rd graders at Longfellow will thank you!

Comment

great vid man and nice royals

Comment

Looks like the iPhone video turned out great Steve-O and the BPs are looking beautiful as always!
          "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

I say you jack your roommates phone when he is a sleep and transfer all the contacts to his phone and BAM problem solved! MORE VIDS!

You have some wicked pairings my friend...the one i cant wait to see is the Pied one!!! Man she is going to make some nice lookin babies!!!!
            Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Awesome collection you have there buddy! LOVE that Mojo you produced-that thing is smokin hot. Pretty good video esp off a phone--thanks for sharing.
              http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Great collection and the vid turned out really good, especially for a phone!

Comment

Now that is a nice collection there sir. Love the set up as well.
                  Good Job and like everyone else stated that is one bad phone.

Comment

really nice vids,you have an awesome collection,love the rack setups,and I wishyou the best on making lots of babies......Mike

Comment

Nice phone video! It turned out good and you have a very impressive collection!!

Comment

Thanks all for the wonderful comments. Looks like I'll be using the phone often.lol

Comment

Working...
                        X