X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SnakeBytestv video on Handling

YouTube - SnakeBytesTV "Snake Bites Chewy Again!"

Re: SnakeBytestv video on Handling

You can watch every episode at snakebytes.tv -Chewy, lmao!

Comment

I think the blood won chewy got bit and pooped on. Funny as can be.
      Last edited by Atrayu; 01-13-2010, 08:34 PM.

Comment

ya gotta love snakebytes.

Comment

Snakebytes Rocks....
          sigpic

Jeffrey Ryan Roecker
          Gresham,OR
          Save our Reptiles!!
          I Brake for Snakes!!::

Comment

I saw this one today and if u notice Brian looked like he got tagged quit a few times one the wrist and arm that they never showed..lol
            Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Yeah....these are the guys that actually got me back into snakes...I never miss an episode.....And they have quality animals...I just wish they had more Boa's for sale....There are starting to sell them now but no real selection....There ball pythons and Colubrids on the other hand are top notch...

I wish I had a job that fun....and still paid the bills..Well I used too...but thats a whole nother.....50 pages

Comment

According to Brian..the reason he doesnt have the HIGH amount of boas is because he STILL HASN'T been able to master the breeding of Boas yet like he has on the BPs and Colubrids.
                Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
                  According to Brian..the reason he doesnt have the HIGH amount of boas is because he STILL HASN'T been able to master the breeding of Boas yet like he has on the BPs and Colubrids.

Yeah I know...but honestly I find it hard to believe...I think he's just a BP and colubrid guy...The way I see it... its his business foundation and I guess he has stuck with them...its worked so far and maybe he just doesn't want to go into the Boa territory....

Comment

Originally posted by jgonzalez305 View Post
                    Yeah I know...but honestly I find it hard to believe...I think he's just a BP and colubrid guy...The way I see it... its his business foundation and I guess he has stuck with them...its worked so far and maybe he just doesn't want to go into the Boa territory....
                    WELL...this is the way "I" look at it...The BPs are A LOT MORE WORK tyring to get babies...you have to incubate the eggs and then wait for them to hatch...and you DON'T get HIGH numbers in the clutch either compared to Boas..SO, the reason i think he is sticking to BPs, is because THATS where the MONEY is right now..he is making all kinds of new BPs and can sell them for HIGH $$$$...So with that, i would think he is MORe into the BPs than the Boas. JMO
                    Ernest

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
                      WELL...this is the way "I" look at it...The BPs are A LOT MORE WORK tyring to get babies...you have to incubate the eggs and then wait for them to hatch...and you DON'T get HIGH numbers in the clutch either compared to Boas..SO, the reason i think he is sticking to BPs, is because THATS where the MONEY is right now..he is making all kinds of new BPs and can sell them for HIGH $$$$...So with that, i would think he is MORe into the BPs than the Boas. JMO

I agree....

Comment

Some of brians tanks seem a little small don't they?

Comment

I love that show!

Comment

SnakeByte's rock i don't miss a episode too i get them emailed to me lol

Comment

Working...
                            X