Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch Man vs. Wild???

YouTube - Man vs. Wild: Killing Snakes

I'm sorry I had to post this, it's pretty hard for me to watch.
    It would be different if you were really lost or something and had to survive, but don't you think that he could have just talked about it on camera and then ate a steak or something with one of his crew members that always follow him around???

Re: Anyone watch Man vs. Wild???

On a lighter note, how cool is that picture???

Sorry, I guess the woman in the pic was dressed a little scandalous??
    But, the pic was awesome. It was a woman with a tattoo of a boa on her back with a real one made to look like it was connected to it and coming out of her back.
    Last edited by Atrayu; 01-18-2010, 08:37 PM. Reason: inapropriate photo link

Comment

yeah that was messed up. not right i cringed

Comment

That show is horse ****, I don't even know how its allowed to Air.
        Seriously, Everything about it is fake, yet he kills countless animals and reptiles, when hes in no real danger of starving.

Comment

I use to watch that show, I seen that episode, sad the boa gott slaughtered. I quit watching it cuz he kept getting naked in more episodes. Cmon Bear.....we dont want to see that crap.

Comment

I love it watch it alot.I guess it would be boring if he didnt do crazy stuff.Bear is the man hed sure out live any of us outdoors.

Comment

Bear is a a waste of skin.

Talking about the Boa's breath? He could "smell it from here"? The infectious bite? What an idiot.

Comment

that show should be banned from TV that just maid me feel sick

Comment

That show is the biggest joke on TV. About a year ago they caught Bear and his crew staying at a hotel in between taping the show and renting horses and trying to pass them off as wild horses.

It's all fake and an innocent boa had to lose it's life for it. What a waste!

Comment

I don't watch that show. I think it should be taken off the air!!

It's sad that such a beautiful Boa was "KILLED" for the sake of entertainment!!

Comment

Originally posted by JasonGonzalez View Post
                      About a year ago they caught Bear and his crew staying at a hotel in between taping the show and renting horses and trying to pass them off as wild horses.

That is hilarious!! What a fake!!

Comment

I've never watched the show, and now i definately won't. I didn't even finish the video, mayb a minute of it. Thats horrible!! He's heartless.

Comment

Working...
                        X