Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be any Prodigy Boas in 2010???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Will there be any Prodigy Boas in 2010???

    Payment plans...I think I will just send you money every month for the rest of my life and just cash in once in a while!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Will there be any Prodigy Boas in 2010???

      Originally posted by HopingForBabies View Post
      Payment plans...I think I will just send you money every month for the rest of my life and just cash in once in a while!!
      Great idea! I have had people do that.

      theboaphile.com
      boaphileplastics.com

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Will there be any Prodigy Boas in 2010???

        Originally posted by The_Boaphile View Post
        My understanding from Clay is that the mother and father of the Prodigy Boas both had produced babies in seasons BEFORE the prodigys were born. Neither one has made babies since then.

        By the way... this past Tuesday, April 6th the female that the Prodigy male was working relentlessly finally ovulated! Who know what kind of goodies could get pumped out of her! Plus the Prodigy female may have ovulated! It's been hard to see her a lot of the time because that little Key West Boy has been ALL over her! But that's OK with me. I can wait. I am a patient man...

        August 8th is the due date for that first female to drop her het Prodigys with whatever other goodies she might be carrying... Soon after for the Prodigy female if she did ovulate or does anytime soon...

        I must say, the first week of April was apparently a good week to ovulate in Minnesota!

        This sounds like great exciting news Jeff !!

        Hopefully some answers to some questions
        and some nice KWB Het Prodigy will occur

        Lar M
        Boas By Klevitz

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Will there be any Prodigy Boas in 2010???

          Typical of Boas that are just about to turn gravid, my Prodigy female was looking really dingy while at the same time she is looking pretty chubby yesterday evening.



          I just absolutely LOVE when Boas ovulate!

          theboaphile.com
          boaphileplastics.com

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Will there be any Prodigy Boas in 2010???

            What a pair.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Will there be any Prodigy Boas in 2010???

              that is an amazing pairing i cant wait to those babies jeff

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Will there be any Prodigy Boas in 2010???

                Originally posted by The_Boaphile View Post
                Typical of Boas that are just about to turn gravid, my Prodigy female was looking really dingy while at the same time she is looking pretty chubby yesterday evening.
                I'm liking the way she looks.
                I'm sending some extra will-ment your way Mr Jeff. Every spare ounce of it I've got. Maybe if I also chant that Lady Gaga Ra Ra Ooo La La thing as some sort of incantation..

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Will there be any Prodigy Boas in 2010???

                  Originally posted by Desert View Post
                  I'm liking the way she looks.
                  I'm sending some extra will-ment your way Mr Jeff. Every spare ounce of it I've got. Maybe if I also chant that Lady Gaga Ra Ra Ooo La La thing as some sort of incantation..
                  Thanks for the "will-ment"! It's clearly worked!

                  theboaphile.com
                  boaphileplastics.com

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Will there be any Prodigy Boas in 2010???

                    By the way, that little guy was only in with her for the last week. The first three months she had two other males back and forth who show three visual mutations between them. All these combinations are such that I will know which male fathered every single baby in the litter. That is assuming I do get some babies. Five different visuals possible including "normal". Any normals will still be het Prodigy and will have come from this little Key West boy. I hope I am fortunate enough to have a little bit of everything, with at least one male of each visual. Then again, I guess that's pretty greedy isn't it?



                    BY the way, the Colombian import, the "Purple P" ovulated again!



                    That was yesterday and some what unexpected. Last time I bred her was two years ago when she ovulated Jan. 27th. SO I figured it was most likely just too late, though she was looking quick chunky. Here are a couple babies from that litter two years ago:





                    Last edited by The_Boaphile; 04-16-2010, 10:02 AM.

                    theboaphile.com
                    boaphileplastics.com

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Will there be any Prodigy Boas in 2010???

                      I always wanted to get my hands a or the most colorful fem from that Purple P litter

                      Who's the daddy this time ?

                      Lar M
                      Boas By Klevitz

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Will there be any Prodigy Boas in 2010???

                        Those are insane Jeff. I'm guessing those are all holdbacks?
                        http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

                        http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Will there be any Prodigy Boas in 2010???

                          Tick toc tick toc tick toc... time will tell...

                          This is the ovulating Prodigy Female:



                          Though she is quite dark in this picture, she is a raving beauty to me!

                          She was bred by three males! Three males? You ask. Yes three males. In this case I will be able to tell at first glance who fathered every baby in that litter and so will you! I don't think this has ever been done before. It is most likely that only one male will have sired all the puppies she is carrying, but there is that possibility. Here is the group that bred her and what they will each produce.

                          1. Hypo Motley. A Hypo Motley can ONLY produce Hypos and Motleys. Any of either of those and we know the Hypo Motley is the Daddy of those babies.

                          2. Prodigy Male. Of course the only thing that any of his sperm happens to create with her eggs will be a Prodigy.

                          3. Key West Male. The only thing that a Key West can make are Key West babies and normals.

                          Pretty nifty huh? I am hoping to make in one litter three visual dominant or co-dominant mutations all het for Prodigy and maybe a few Prodigy Boas too. The world certainly needs more of them!





                          She is by the way... "Loaded to the NECK bone"!




                          Oops, I almost forgot... 25 days to go!
                          Last edited by The_Boaphile; 07-24-2010, 11:25 AM.

                          theboaphile.com
                          boaphileplastics.com

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Will there be any Prodigy Boas in 2010???

                            Originally posted by The_Boaphile View Post
                            Tick toc tick toc tick toc... time will tell...

                            This is the ovulating Prodigy Female:



                            Though she is quite dark in this picture, she is a raving beauty to me!

                            She was bred by three males! Three males? You ask. Yes three males. In this case I will be able to tell at first glance who fathered every baby in that litter and so will you! I don't think this has ever been done before. It is most likely that only one male will have sired all the puppies she is carrying, but there is that possibility. Here is the group that bred her and what they will each produce.

                            1. Hypo Motley. A Hypo Motley can ONLY produce Hypos and Motleys. Any of either of those and we know the Hypo Motley is the Daddy of those babies.

                            2. Prodigy Male. Of course the only thing that any of his sperm happens to create with her eggs will be a Prodigy.

                            3. Key West Male. The only thing that a Key West can make are Key West babies and normals.

                            Pretty nifty huh? I am hoping to make in one litter three visual dominant or co-dominant mutations all het for Prodigy and maybe a few Prodigy Boas too. The world certainly needs more of them!





                            She is by the way... "Loaded to the NECK bone"!




                            Oops, I almost forgot... 25 days to go!

                            Unless of course as we spoke of this subject the other day
                            two or possibly three different sperm types fertilize one ova/egg.

                            Then what happens . . . . . .

                            Lar M
                            Boas By Klevitz

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Now its Larry being the instigator I can't wait to see what comes out of this litter. You might have really outdone yourself this time Jefe.

                              Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
                              http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

                              http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Will there be any Prodigy Boas in 2010???

                                I would love to see some T+ KWB,so my fingers are crossed for some KWB het Prodigy!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X