This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTB Handling.

How come when i pick up my snake out of the tank she gets very jumpy and she starts moving in a fast paste. Once she's out she'll start to calm down. Is this normal? Will she grow out of this once she gets used to me more?

Re: RTB Handling.

she sure will believe me i know from experience, my baby i bought from a local place( not from clay) was evil when i got him, after weeks of constant handling hes a charmer now very loving baby

Comment

HI,
       It instinct that makes them jump in the presence of a large threatoning animal.Every thing in nature eats baby snakes from birds to rats and other snakes and lizards..  With time they will actually come to you when you open the cage or do cage maint. This may take weeks or even months. Most of my snakes didn't really start to settle till that first year. here's a two year old making it for my arm as I open the door ready or not here he comes.. It a bit unerving with a 6 footer... hehe

see he's not a bit affraid of me  
      doug
       then getting the back in the cage is a bit tricky,,, Geeze let go of my rocksports.

Comment

lol doug i know its a bit annoying but dont ya think its sweet they love their daddy!!!!!!

Comment

Very beautiful boa Doug!

Comment

Working...
          X