This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boas, Pythons, Grass, & Pools

Hey I just wanted to know if there are and dangers to letting out friend play in the backyard with us. Under very close supervision of course. What kind of grass insects can be a danger to him? And I say pools because I have a built in pool at my house and last year I used to take my ball in with me when the clorine level was extremely low. He would swim so much I would swear he was a water snake. He loves it though. I had this platform he would hop on then when he got hot back in he would go lol. Just wondering if anyone else does this. ;D

Re: Boas, Pythons, Grass, & Pools

I don't do it now, but this summer I'm planning on it. I'd take them to the pool, but I think they'd freak if I took a 7 ft boa to the public pool!!!! If I had a built in pool, I most definantly take them out.

Comment

I don't do it now, but this summer I'm planning on it. I'd take them to the pool, but I think they'd freak if I took a 7 ft boa to the public pool!!!! If I had a built in pool, I most definantly take them out.
      lol yeah they just might freak out.

Comment

Don't put them in a pool.. inless it has no chimicals in it... This would be bad for them... I know a lot of people get those blow up ones that are like a couple feet deep and use that for there boas... And if you do this never leave the boa alone in the water.. Just like a kid it can drownd very easy...
        Well have fun... Also give your boas a bath after play in the yard or local park.. mites and lil' things like that can hop on and you don't want that ether.... Other then that they lov' to be out almost every time I take my larger boa out and put him in the grass he does his bisness... :P
        Well have fun..
        Eric aka...Red

Comment

lol thats cute i have a pool too but would never put my baby in it, i usually fill the garden tub in my bathroom up with luke warm and let her plasy in that she likes it for a few minutes and shes done. as a matter of fact she hardly ever really soaks in her water dishes hmm guess shes not a water baby lmao

Comment

Working...
          X