This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZOO MED MISTY MOUNTAIN VOLCANO

Has anyone ever used this? Does it work good?

Re: ZOO MED MISTY MOUNTAIN VOLCANO

Hi,
    I had a young ball python a few years ago an I thought it would be neat to have one of them Zoo-med waterfalls for humidty, he would imedately poo in the waterfall and find a way to get in the vey back where the pump was this drove me nuts,and I had to reomve the water fall spill 1/2 of th water and try and pry this little BP out of the waterfall tubing pump and such  when he wasn't meesing upthe water he would splash all the water out and this caused some close calls for blister disease a very common problem in pythons if they are on really damp substrate,,, needless to say i have a really cool water fall thingy in a paper bag (i Pade 80 bucks for)in the attic case i ever get goofy enough to try it again. :
      that learnin thing keep it simple ;D doug

Comment

Hi,
      I had a young ball python a few  years ago an I thought it would be neat to have one of them Zoo-med waterfalls for humidty, he would imedately poo in the waterfall and find a way to get in the vey back where the pump was this drove me nuts,and I had to reomve the water fall spill 1/2 of th water and try and pry this little BP out of the waterfall tubing pump and such  when he wasn't meesing upthe water he would splash all the water out and this caused some close calls for blister disease a very common problem in pythons if they are on really damp substrate,,, needless to say i have a really cool water fall thingy in a paper bag (i Pade 80 bucks for)in the attic case i ever get goofy enough to try it again. :

Hey Doug this thing isn't a waterfall but I was looking to get one of those also. My ball is like 3 feet so I doubt he will get stuck in tubing. My redtail is younger thought. Here is a link. check it out and let me know what ya think.

http://www.zoomed.com/html/volcano.html

Comment

Hi,
        I had a young ball python a few  years ago an I thought it would be neat to have one of them Zoo-med waterfalls for humidty, he would imedately poo in the waterfall and find a way to get in the vey back where the pump was this drove me nuts,and I had to reomve the water fall spill 1/2 of th water and try and pry this little BP out of the waterfall tubing pump and such  when he wasn't meesing upthe water he would splash all the water out and this caused some close calls for blister disease a very common problem in pythons if they are on really damp substrate,,, needless to say i have a really cool water fall thingy in a paper bag (i Pade 80 bucks for)in the attic case i ever get goofy enough to try it again. :

Also is this what you had?

http://www.zoomed.com/html/repti_rapids_waterfall.html

Comment

Working...
        X