X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LORI
    replied
    Re: spiting

Spitting are you sure he's not a CObra??
    LOL.. That was my first thought also Doug hehe

As far as the retained shed.. It needs to be removed VERY CAREFULLY. You could damge the snake's tail end if it is not. If it remains on the snake without any attempt to remove it it could cause some problems for the snake. Including constricting the tail end and that could cause the tail to go necrotic ..get infected etc. If you need assistance in ideas on how to remove the shed from the tail area..Just ask and people will give some advice on how it can be done np.

Leave a comment:

• Doug
    replied
    Re: spiting

hi,
    Spitting are you sure he's not a CObra??
    The shed your describing is an incomplete , this can be caused by numerous different problems, please review the care sheets clay has provided..
    the most common reason for shed problems is low humidty in the cage are you measuring humidty??
    doug

Leave a comment:

• boa_cultivator
    started a topic spiting

spiting

hi my guy has starting spitting at me sometimes, most recently today i moved his hide log over him more, he has just ate, and he is just about done shedding(skin still connected to tail) is this normal??? he is about 40" he eats real good, and has never tried to bite me or my girl. the photo was taken yesterday morning
Working...
X