What is your favorite boa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Misc] What is your favorite boa?

I would like to invite everyone to this post to tell us what your favorite boa is. I would like to see some intersting boas that I haven't thought about in a long time. And maybe even expose some to some of the newbies that just don't know exactly how awesome boas really are. So come one, come all, post pics and give some thoughts!!!

Re: What is your favorite boa?

Do you mean our favorite boa in our collection, or favorite boa that anyone has produced anywhere ever?

Comment

doesn't really matter both that would be better actually.

Comment

I can't really pick a favorite in my own collection I like em all for different reasons. Right now the pictures I look at alot of other peoples boas are these ones though...

http://www.redtailboas.com/forum/mem...ana-coral.html

http://www.redtailboas.com/forum/mem...ana-coral.html

Mat.

Comment

i like that very interesting pattern. I think my favorite is the emerald tree boa love the simple colors and there type .

Comment

I have always always been fascinated by the emerald tree boa. I am researching them and I hope by summer I can get a nice cage and try to pick one up. (I do not have one of these and never have)

If we're talking about our own then all I have are normal bci/bccs and I like them a lot too

Comment

Red Tail Boa with the brown markings.

Comment

Since I've been addicted for a few years now I have to say my "favorite" boa is the "next one". I just don't know what that is yet!

Comment

I think that all mine are my favorites in a way. All the morphs are beautiful.

There is this one female pastel that I have though, and she is so pretty looking. I am always looking at her.

As far as boas that I don't have, I think the Blood is my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
                    Since I've been addicted for a few years now I have to say my "favorite" boa is the "next one". I just don't know what that is yet!
                    LMAO, this is also very true!

Comment

Ok, so maybe this is cheating, but my favorite hasn't been produced yet. But here goes...

A pastel dream bloody vpi pink panther t+ albino key west boa!

Beat that, jeffro! Lol!

Comment

My favorite boa is the one I'm going to produce. As for right now, it is my sharp sunglow but my summit pastel is a close second. Then it's my jungle female and male. Wait a minute, I love them all.

I use to like bloods but they don't apeal to me that much anymore. I have never cared for the motley either for some reason. I do like the double dose VPI pink panter and ofcourse a paradigm. I must have a T+ boa soon.

Comment

My favorites are the Salmons (Hypos) Pastel or not they are so Beautiful to me.

Comment

A pure Sunglow Suriname would ROCK! To bring the color morphs into the BCC's would be awesome.

Comment

Mine would have to the Panda Pied.........oh wait that's a ball python.lmao

By far my favorite Boa would have to be the Black Eyed Lucy in Brazil if it's still around, other wise KWB.

Comment

Working...
                              X