I need help deciding!!!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Purchasing] I need help deciding!!!1

I recently came across the idea that I would like to downsize my collection to make room for feb. I realized that by downsizing my I would be saving myself an extra 30 dollars a month. and by the time feb comes around I will have something close to extra 90 dollars to help in my investing in two newcomers to my collection. My emerald tree and my Brazilian rainbow. Which will both need to have new cages. So I then decided I would find a new home for two of my babies. I found a good home for both going to the same person. But for one of them they are interested in trading me a yellow-belly ball python for my possible het snow boa. THIS IS WHERE MY DILEMMA IS!!!! I know the obvious answer is to keep the het snow, but does anyone think I should look into this ball?

Re: I need help deciding!!!1

I plan on making snow so I d keep the boa. but if your downsizing taking a bp would not help in the downsize would the ball add to your projects if breeding?

Comment

well actually a friend of mine has a pastel ball and would be willing. but like you said it wouldn't help with the downsizing. Plus I am not sure if i am willing to get rid of her anyway. She is really a nice looker and has little speckling.

Comment

Boa all the way imo.

Comment

little speckling always good when making snow.to help you decide just send her to me and then you wont have to decide.

Comment

haha I will stick with the boa. I can't wait till febuary though. Will definitely have pics for yall

Comment

i say keep the boa IMO

Comment

I would also keep the boa , but id do WHATEVER HAD TO BE DONE to get the emerald!!

Comment

Working...
                X