No announcement yet.

this is the boa that made me a lover!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [General Care] this is the boa that made me a lover!!!

Here is my little baby boa that is just the best of eaters man. I was wondering though that by looking at him (who might be a her based off small spurs) if he might not be anery. I mean he or she has no red pigment but some slight brown in spots where the black kinda fades a little. Other than that though He is all dark colors and the whites are pearly. Anyone think maybe he/she is????

Re: this is the boa that made me a lover!!!

lets try this

Comment

It might be an anery but I thought they did not have that much speckling. Can't help you on the male/female .... sucks not knowing though. I got 3 unsexed.

Comment

yeah I heard that you can sometimes tell by the spurs they have. If they are larger then most likely a male and if they are small then female. But I don't know how true. This whole time I thought he was a he just because when i got him they said he was a he. so I never really cared to look but like a month ago. I was doing my rounds and checking all the snakes, and i glanced and saw there really weren't any spurs there. so I don't know.

Comment

Nice boa, not an anery though IMO

Comment

Hmm...hard to tell without knowing the blood line it came from. It's very nice either way, awesome looking tail!

Comment

something about this little guy is what told me that boas were an awesome snake. Before it didn't matter and still doesn't cause I like all snakes. Pictures do him no justice though. His colors are very nice. He has his speckling but something about it looks right on him when you see him close up.and he has a really nice shiny rainbow color when the light hit just right.

Comment

That tail is killer!

Comment

looks female to me, but not anery lol.

Comment

not knowing the sex is annoying took me a month to find a pro prober.

Comment

Wicked little guy you have there! I love the ladder tail!

He could be het anery. A lot of het anerys are really dark with a silvery base. It would interesting to pair him with an anery to find out. Maybe a Ghost or DH Ghost that way you get some hypos at least and maybe that LT will come through too.

I guess the first step would be to get him sexed if you wanted to breed! LOL!

Comment

My opinion i say not anery cause the ones Ive seen are alot lighter in the tail when young darker when older.

Comment

Yeah the ghost would be a good idea. He is a het snow. And if he is a male then I could breed him out with my het snow female and a ghost.

Comment

He may be an Anery my friend! Can you post some pictures of his eyes, they can tell a lot about the Anery morph.

Comment

Couldn't really get a better shot. he was rather fussy today.

Comment

Working...
                              X