Need an opinion....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Purchasing] Need an opinion....

I found a boa female that I am looking into buying. But I am not sure yet. This boa has some interesting pattern but I don't know if she would be a special boa. I am looking to get another breeding pair for next year but I don't know if she is the one.here is a pic to give you an example. Her top side is noticably lighter all the way down.

Re: Need an opinion....

Comment

Looks like a normal BCI to me. If I was you, choose what direction morph wise you like and go that direction with buying hets or visuals.

Steve

Comment

mildly odd dorsal pigmentation, but what are your future productions going to include?

Comment

Looks normal to me.

Comment

My only advice is - don't settle. Get what you want. I was itchin' for a new boa and got another BCI when I *really* wanted a BCC. I regretted it.

Fortunately a week later, the breeder still late me trade him out and I got my cherished Guyana!!

If you are interested in morphs - save and get a morph rather than a normal. But there's nothing wrong with normals! Those are awesome too!

Comment

looks normal to me

Comment

Looks normal to me as well... But, I have always said... "Some normals look better than some of the best morphs"... Just my opinion

Comment

She looks like a normal, and if that is what you want get her. If you want a morph, I suggest that you get a morph.

She does look nice and light!

Comment

Working...
                  X