Nicaraguan Red Tails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [General Care] Nicaraguan Red Tails

Does anyone know of a website that has specifics on Nicaraguans? I purchased one a couple of weeks ago and i would just like to see some different pics of juveniles, adults, etc. I can't seem to find much on any other type except columbians. Also, is there another type like the Nicaraguan that doesn't get as big?

Re: Nicaraguan Red Tails

I actually just recived what i believe is a Nicaraguan. The guy i got it from said she is a brazilian but it dosnt resemble a brazilian to me. I have some pictures she has random orange markings on her mostly on her head and under side.

please let me know what you guys thinks she is, i have her next to a dvd case to show you her size.
    Thanks Everyone.

Comment

Re: Nicaraguan Red Tails

This is my Nicaraguan. Although i would not know how to tell if they are the same. She is very small compared to yours. She is only 5 months old and 18inches long and about 2 inches around. Also a couple of pics were taken like 2 days ago and yesterday i noticed her eyes, so she is about to shed. I know that will make a difference in the color. She doesn't have any orange coloring.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X