This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to small??

I have recently gottin a nother red tailed boa (curently ill) so that brings me to two. now i know this goes against most people but how old is not old enough. what i mean is they are both the same boas but one has alot more size diiference then the other (6 feet vs 4 feet). when can a person house the two together or evn let them meet? And will there be trouble? I relize for feeding sanitation, and overal control over the good areas in the cage this is not a good idea. as well as the bigger snake could crush a smaller one but how small is to small and how big is big enough. thanks people Steve P.s of course i will wait till my other boa is far beyond well to get them together and ther both females

Re: to small??

Sometimes you can stunt the growth of a snake. ie..... not fedding it properly, temp's to low, to small of a cage. Where if you take care of a snake it will grow just fine as we all know. I would ask the people you got the snake from a few questions. Good luck get some pic up so we can see these girls.

Joshua

Comment

I must be asking the question wrong i'm sorry. Both snakes r fine but i wanna know when i can house them in the same cage?????????????????????????????????

Comment

You can put two boas together. Just not recomended. You will have to have a big enough cage to provide enough floor space for them both. One of Mr. Ronne's 4' cages will house a 7' boa just fine. So just think of how big of a cage you are going to have to have.
        Let us know what you decide.

Joshua

Comment

i have about a 420 gallon homade tank but i was wondering housing a 4 footer with a six footer not pemanent, maybe but somtimes during cage cleaning and moving thins but maybe permanent. I have a pretty big cage

Comment

Working...
          X