An offer you can't pass up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Purchasing] An offer you can't pass up

If you are willing to pick all of this up I'm selling 3 boaphile 421d, 1 321d (almost all of which have expandable ends) with heating pads as well. 2 ranco t-stats, 2 dumerils boas; 1 adult male 1 adult female, 1 08 female lipstick line albino from Tom Burke, 1 09 male hypo het albine(Burke), 1 09 super ghost from Jeff carr, 1 09 unsexed hogg island, 1 common female boa. A custom tank stand/rack system. Enough frozen rats to feed for months. And every other accessory I have. I have a new job where I have no free time. They are all very healthy, friendly and great eaters on f/t. All of this for $800. I can't seperaye it. Thank you for looking, shoot me a pm

Re: An offer you can't pass up

wish i could, wow!

Comment

I wish I could take 'em
      If I was in the states.

Comment

HOLY COW!!! i really really really (repeating 27 more times) wish i could help you

Comment

Man too bad I'm in Miami, fl.....

where else have you advertised this stuff...Craiglist? Fauna? Kingsnake?...Bargain trader? local classifieds?....Someone is bound to take this stuff off your hands...

Its just a crazy ridiculous deal...

Comment

PM Sent. I am in Atlanta and would like to take you up on your offer. I can pick it up on June 26th.

Comment

Now that is a SMOKING deal !

Comment

I'd just like to bring this active again to see if Anyones interested

Comment

Originally posted by Izoid View Post
                  PM Sent. I am in Atlanta and would like to take you up on your offer. I can pick it up on June 26th.

I sent you a PM with my phone number asking you to give me a call almost three weeks ago and never got a response. I assumed that meant that you already made a deal with this guy.

Comment

wow that's a crazy deal... just for the cages alone ... not to mention the snakes!

Comment

Yeah it is a good deal but multiple people have sent PM's to the op ( including me). They seem to never respond so I guess they don't want them gone that bad.

Comment

For those who may not know, a while back I was able to contact Ryan (chaosboa) and made the deal for the cages, T-stats, animals, etc. etc. that he had for sale.

All the snakes are nice; there are a couple that I am really excited to have: the 0.1 09 Ghost from Jeff Carr was something I was already looking for and the 0.1 08 Albino and the 1.0 DHSG from Tom Burke will fit nicely into my little Sunglow side project. The normal female is actually pretty cool looking; hopefully soon I will be able to get some decent pictures so you guys can check them out.

The cages are my first Boaphile cages - though they definitely won't be the last. I love these things. I love the look and feel of them. You can see Jeff's cabinet maker background in the fit and finish. The components (latches and hinges) are top quality.

The homemade melamine rack is sound and does it's job - at over 100 lbs. it is also a convincing argument against ever building anything out of melamine IMHO.

Comment

Congrats on the pickups, glad you were happy with what you got. I know exactly what you mean about the melamine racks, after moving my first one from where I built it to the snake area I decided I will never own another melamine rack. Boaphiles are a lot more expensive, but whenever I need to move all my racks out of the basement, I'll save a lot of money on back surgery
                          http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

Hey that sounds pretty cool! You need to post pics I gotta see!

Comment

Working...
                            X