This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crickey I was tagged

**** you people **** you!!! Last night I was reading the forum replies and I read the post about hand feeding again and sombody said they were bit and i Thought ha ha I've never ever Been Bit ever (had alota snakes and other biters). Sure enough got home from the taver ate a chickin chalupa and wen't to bed to notice my red tail<s log screwed up so I took him out and started straighting the cage and WAP he hit me and dug in good> all the years i handled snakes (5-6) never got bit. It didn't hurt I thought it was funny I screamed ouch I,m being attacked the woman sat up and started freeking out He unhooked after about ten seconds worth of chewing and I handled him a couple minutes and put him back. I know y he bit me and I'm not at all mad at him or scared of him. I just wish I didn't read that stupid forum It was bad luck and mt no biteing streak was destroyed. s36.gif cwm21.gif

Re: crickey I was tagged

Ahhh HaHaHaha, you like that forum dont ya, lol.

outa 15 years of handling snakes, tha bite from my boa was the most unexpecting.

Comment

Hi,
      What no bloody pics of bleeding and gushing wounds???,,,,
      jeeze,,,,,
      always have your camera ready then when your tagged
      you can get that chewing action and the post bleeding :P...
      SOrry about that ,, DOug
      you still love them don't you
      doug

Comment

What kinda sicko are you Doug, geesh well anyhow, you want to see blood and chewing action, just stick your hand in with a Pi**ed off Tegu.

Peace

Comment

LOL.HAHA..You did that?I remember the first time I was tagged.I had my first snake and it was a ball python.It was feeding day so I got a mouse and threw it in a seperate empty tank.I grab my python (not thinking that I have the smell of prey on my hands) and go to put him in the tank.He sees my other hand,lunges,grabs my index finger,and starts to dig in.The S.O.B didnt let go for 20 seconds.Needless to say,it dam near gave me a heart attack and I got into the habit of washing my hands quick. ;D

Comment

Yes i know I wish i got pics

i didnt think i was gonna get hit though

he,s crawling around on me as we speak, he was going through shed stage when he bit me so he was crabby.
            What the hell is wrong with this post its all spaced out???

Comment

Its funny snake bites dont really hurt, well the smaller ones, but tha wound friggin bleeds for ever. I just poor alcohol on it to kill any bacteria they mite have.

Comment

I "heard" that like 80-90% of snakes have a form of salminila??? Any comments on that??(It seams evrey **** time i think or know somthing someonetells me diiferent)

Comment

Never heard that before, but it might be soo, I dont know. Clay would.

Peace

Comment

I just poor alcohol on it to kill any bacteria they mite have
                    OK, now I'm knitpicking, I know it, but I just gotta point out that alcohol does not kill bacteria, it just stops it from growing. say like you take 5 spores of any givin pathogen and put it on a wond and don't wash it/treat it, after a short amount of time the pathogen will grow to 10 spores, then 20, then 40......., and keep growing. if you wash it with antibacterial/antimicrobial soap it will kill it. If you put alchohol on it, it will stop growing until the alchohol evaporates, and start back up again but it won't kill it.

talking about pathogens, this was just an example, not all can be killed with antimicrobial/antibacterial soap. -Juggalo

Comment

W O W

Comment

Well Mr know it all , I dont always have antibacterial soap next to me, but the beer I do!! So I use what I got.

Comment

: :Heres a thought just use normal soap.  Anybody has atleast one bar of soap in their house. Or at least I would hope they do.  And as far as getting anti-bacterial soap goes, check your local Walmart.  :

Comment

Nope no soap, just good ol pond water does tha trick.
                            LoL just jokin!

I just like using beer cause it is right there, guess im lazy

Comment

SSSOOOAAAPPP?????? what is that strange bar you are talking about. just role around in dirt, youll be ok 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X