Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

b24.gif does your snake change collors??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b24.gif does your snake change collors??

I hope this happens to evryones snake...I swear to god my snakes changes colors from light to dark on his saddles and mostly his cream or ligt brown areas. Does anyone else have this and what does it represent. mood, amount of light, diet, what??

Re:  b24.gif does your snake change collors??

my solomon island tree boa changes color as well as my red tail. the red tail color change i think is directly the result of the temps. my boa lightens up to almost white when the temps rise to the mid 80's, and remains dark when the temps are around 80.

Comment

I was thinking olong those lines as well temerature orr lighting i was hoping it was a direct relation with temerment then you could tell when not to muck with your snake...to bad :-[

Comment

I am not sure, but I think probably the light. Not sure if its the heat that causes it, but I could be wrong. I dout its anything serious.

Comment

Welp, I have to say that mine would get darker. . . It seemed a bit to do w/temp now & then, but their temps usually remained about the same. . . I think maybe a bit to do w/personality & temperment altho that seems funny sitting here thinking about it. . :}
          Tara

Comment

I kinda figure temp. If it would be attitude.....well maybe I'll watch him and if he's crabby and light collored virsis happy and dark. I think its lighting and temp though.

Comment

Working...
            X