Tinley Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Purchasing] Tinley Park

Hello everyone, I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful holiday weekend. I know I'm a bit early to talk about the tinley park event. But I'm hoping to get something new to add to my collection, even if it's a reptile or a cage... Although them cages be looking awesome. However sometime this summer I hope to get a new phone to take photos of my collection for you guys and gals.. I broke the camera on my current phone so I'm unable to snap any shots of my little ones.. any who enjoy your weekend and don't get fat from eating all that great BBQ food LOL...

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    sigpicJrock23

Re: Tinley Park

Some year I'll need to go to Tinley. I'm going to check out the Super Show in San Diego this July. I've heard it's not as large as the Pomona show, but I guess I'll find out. Any day of looking at snakes and reptiles is a beautiful day. Anyway, hope you find what you're looking for.

Comment

Thanks, and yes any day is a great day to look at snakes. But I would hope to visit a different state to checkout some other shows...

sigpicJrock23

Comment

Silly man, it's NEVER too early to talk about Tinley! At least, not in my book. I can't wait!!!!!!!
        http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

LOL yes indeed, I can't wait either.

sigpicJrock23

Comment

I was gonna say the only time it's too early to talk about Tinley would be auction night AT Tinley, but even then talking about next years Tinley is totally acceptable.
            Previously jjurczyk

facebook.com/k1ssy

Comment

Working...
            X