Cages by Design - H2 Hybrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Temp-General] Cages by Design - H2 Hybrid

I got it put together today. This is my CBD H2 Hybrid that I paid only $300 for. I have ordered a base with casters to go with it as well. The base was almost as much as the rest of the enclosure. Delilah is only 14 inches right now and living in a 20gal glass w/screen & plexi top. She will move to this when she gets big enough.

Don

PS. Let me know what you think.
    Attached Files

Re: Cages by Design - H2 Hybrid

It's very nice! I wouldn't buy one new but I think you got an awesome deal.

Mat.

Comment

That's a great looking cage at a great price! Congratulations.
      Thanks for sharing.

Comment

THAT is a pretty sweet lookin cage..but just out of curiosity...wouldn't that be a pretty bad drop if the little one falls from the top?
        Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
          THAT is a pretty sweet lookin cage..but just out of curiosity...wouldn't that be a pretty bad drop if the little one falls from the top?
          I think he's planing on keeping her in something smaller for now. Even though I have only been keeping boas a very short time I've noticed the only time mine come even close to falling is when I am handling them. It's almost as if they know it's up to them to make sure they hold on when on a branch but are actually being submissive to the point of actually falling if you mess up when handling. Also a nice four or five inch bed of aspen will cushion a fall and cypress mulch has been used to cushion falls in childrens parks for some time now. I think they suggest using a bed of 6 inches or more to protect a child from an 8 foot fall, so 3 to 4 should be fine for a full grown female I think.

Mat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunglikeafruitbat View Post
            I think they suggest using a bed of 6 inches or more to protect a child from an 8 foot fall
            Mat.
            not if they land on their head and snap their neck! man that sounded a bit harsh.
            Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Let me say it first..I know its just a matter of time.
              "Thats a nice looking cage but you should look into getting a boaphile"

Comment

Cages by Design are great display cages but brand new they are WAY overpriced. In your case it makes sense though sense you got such a good deal.

Comment

Working...
                X