snake pic idiot's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Temperature] snake pic idiot's

OK so last night here in Miami it was in the low 60's (62 degrees) and i was out with my wife having some drinks in coconut grove....for those of you who are not familiar with it, its pretty much about 10 street blocks with nothing but bars...

and I see this guy walking around with his boa....charging to take pics with his snake...It was so cold that...all the boa wanted to do was stick his head under the guys arm pits, he looked frozen....being that I was drunk and clearly pissed off at what I saw I could not hold my tongue back...and I was quickly pulled away by my wife and some other friends...before fists started flying (which would have been bad for him)....

just thought I would share this....

Re: snake pic idiot's

That is exactly what we don't need right now is more people trying to hurt our hobby. I can't believe that guy was actually out doing that! Charging people for pictures? C'mon.

I don't even take my snakes outside unless its about 75 degrees.

Comment

He doesn't deserve that animal! And I don't need to know him to pass that judgment. He's out in 60 degree weather charging for pics with his snake... ***! That snake is nothing more than a toy or trophy for him. Saddly, he will most likely be the snake's demise.

Comment

wow what an idiot. you should have "paid him'. grabbed the boa and ran

Comment

Originally posted by chaosboa View Post
          wow what an idiot. you should have "paid him'. grabbed the boa and ran
          Yeah, and then kicked him in the balls and took your money back and then continued to run off with the boa.

Comment

Comment

Ok CALM down Jason!...ooops i mean Joe ...sorry couldn't resist after seeing ur avatar quote.

Well im glad it didnt come down to chingasos man...I hope you DID get in a few words (good ones Joe) to the guy for him to realize that he was doing wrong and would hopefully change his wrong doings.
              Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

I feel you pain joe, i had a lady come in and drop of a female red tail boa (at least that what she said over the phone)they could no longer take care of, when the got here it was actually male normal ball python, and they were keeping it warm with a heat rock on cedar, any of that sound wrong to you..? the ignorance of uneducated keeper i suppose.

Ps i still took in the animal and treated his belly burns, and is currently healed up and doing well

Comment

This is the kind of thing we don't need. A cold snake is a stressed snake. Imagine the publicity that we will get if this snake bites someone! More fuel for the morons in DC to fling at the fire.

-Sean in NoCal
                  “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
                  -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

I hate people who exploit snakes like that.

Comment

I HATE STUPID PEOPLE

Comment

This sort of stuff drives me nuts and education isn't always the answer either because some of them just won't learn. It happens right here on this site too, theres an amazing care guide right there and lots of good info and still I hear about snakes not being cared for properly or treated like a friggin puppy.

Mat.

Comment

Man, I won't even take my boas outside where my neighbors can see them! I don't believe in having them out in public at all let alone in cool weather. I don't think it's fair to have people unwittingly come across a large snake who might be irrationally afraid of them. It only hurts our cause.

Comment

chaos and bt have the right idea, to bad im 3 hrs away from Miami.....lol

Comment

Working...
                            X