flexwatt question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Flexwatt/UTH] flexwatt question

I recently placed an order for 6' of flexwatt. .it was either llreptile or beanfarm i can't remember...anyway when i got it, it looked diff than any other flexwatt ive ever ordered...it doesnt have the lines to cut them into 12" sections..can this be cut on inbetween the lines??

Re: flexwatt question

Yep, just make a clean cut in the space between any of the black strips. I'm not sure what the difference is between the wavy stuff with the 12" cut lines and this stuff, but they both work the same.
    sigpic

Comment

So essentially i can cut it to whatever size i want..good to know..i thought i was gonna have to build a 6' rack just to use the tape..lol....thanks..ive ordered so much flexwatt over the years and this is the first time i received this pattern type..i kinda like the fact that i can cut this to any size and not be stuck with 12", 24, etc....does anyone know if it has a special name

Comment

Originally posted by mrivera78 View Post
        So essentially i can cut it to whatever size i want..good to know...
        Hi...I'm a long-time Flexwatt fan. The wider stuff comes with the dashed 'cut-here' lines, while the narrower version has always been this way...cut anywhere (cleanly between the embedded metallic strips). You'll be
        taping over the metal sidebars (w/ electrical tape) on terminal end, and attaching the wires with clips & covers on the other side. I love this stuff! No special name that I know of...just the way they do it.

Comment

Working...
        X