Rodent Pro anybody use them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Feeding-General] Rodent Pro anybody use them

Has anybody purchased frozen feeders from Rodent Pro out of Indiana ? Any feedback welcomed . They seem to be the only place with large feeder rets right now .

Re: Rodent Pro anybody use them

Has anyone used Professional Reptile Sparks Neveda ?

Comment

I've used Rodent Pro. No issues. Most other places will be low on stock for the larger feeders this time of year because of breeding season. Breeders are trying to fatten up the females for the long season ahead.

Tim

http://www.facebook.com/BoidsOhio?bookmark_t=page

Comment

Thanks I apriciate the info . Do u have any info on Professional Reptile , they are close to me shipping and prices are resonable to my location .

Comment

Originally posted by Princeskeeper View Post
          Do u have any info on Professional Reptile
          I've never heard of them.

Tim

http://www.facebook.com/BoidsOhio?bookmark_t=page

Comment

I have never heard of Professional Reptile but I have used Rodent Pro in the past and was not happy with the quality of the rodents I received. I only used them once.
            http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

I just ordered from Rodent Pro for thefirst time a couple months ago. I had no issues. The only complaint I had was some inconsistency with feeder size. I will probably be ordering from them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Princeskeeper View Post
                Has anyone used Professional Reptile Sparks Neveda ?
                I used them several times. Great pricing and perfect shipping boxes. When shipped, package hits city of Industry and bounces right back NV.

Comment

A few years back they had bacterial contamination which sickened and even killed snakes. Plus that, their product, when I bought from them later, had a strong urine odor and sometime was mutilated. I trust them only as far as I can throw them. I know a lot of people have been saying they're great now, but I don't like to gamble with the health and life of my snakes.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Comment

I get all my feeders from RodentPlus.com ! They're always instock and I can get my insects for my beardies and rats / rabbits for my snakes all in one order.. Saves me on shipping, thats for sure. Hated getting the sick looking rats from RodentPro, or the ones that were obviously frozen while still alive.. Bleh!

Comment

I've used rodent pro quite a bit in the past but haven't used them recently. I just ordered from big cheese for the first time and happy with the service so far.

Comment

I've been getting my mice from rodent pro for years and never had any problems at all. I'm very surprised to see some of the complaints about them. So for the people that have had problems with rodent pro I would like to know where do you get your mice n rats from then? I'm always looking for advice n input on making sure my snakes stay healthy.

Comment

I ordered from them for the first time a couple of weeks ago-- the rats and mice were all uniformly sized, well packed, clean, and looked fresh. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Twinboa View Post
                            So for the people that have had problems with rodent pro I would like to know where do you get your mice n rats from then?
                            I have ordered from them in the past and had a couple of good orders and a few bad ones. I didn't like taking a chance so I quit ordering from them. Where I get my rats from now is a local breeder and believe me, I know how lucky I am. You might want to put out an ad to see if there are any local breeders near you, you might be surprised to find there could be someone! Good luck.
                            http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Working...
                            X