This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nose Problem

Can anyone tell me what this is from. I thought it was nose rub but i haven't noticed her doing anything like that in a long time. What can I do to make her nose better? ???

Re:Nose Problem

Hey Jay,

Hard to see in the pic, are the scales missing just above her mooostash?

If so I would say its nose rub.. Is it secreting any liquid?

Steve

Comment

LOOKS LIKE THE SCALES ARE MISSING AND THAT IT IS FLESH .. THAT IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE IN THE PICS HOPE NOT IF SO GET HER TO THE VET. ASAP!!

LEE

Comment

Sounds and sort of looks like nose rub to me. What type of enclosure are you using? Anything such as screen or wire mesh could be the cause. You can clean the area with hydrogen peroxide and neosporin (make sure that it is the original and not the pain relief kind) twice a day. More information would be more than helpful.

Comment

Thanks yall, I appreciate the help. 8)

Comment

Hey Jay,

It was funny how I was saying what to do, and Xzylum was saying the same thing here..LOL

Just make sure the nose is dab cleaned with the peroxide mix and do the Neo twice a day.. Make sure to get her to the vet if it gets red or puffy or starts leaking fluid.. Just keep a close eye on it, and up the temps, drop the humidity some, not too low. No water dish for two days, then only a small drinking one for the rest of the week..

Keep us posted..
            Steve

Comment

Gotcha, started today. Thanks yall. 8)

Comment

8)Yup its plain nose rub its healed to boot so theres not a whole lot to be doing no infection and no ozzing of pus or anything.. I saw her personaly shes looking and doing very well... alittle neo once a day for few days out and shes gona be great...

Comment

Thats great you were able to see it up close.. Jay thought maybe it was blistered, etc.. Glad it healed..

Steve

Comment

Thanks steve. Yea, cuda got to see it up close and in person so theres no doubt about whats going on. Thanks cuda for taking time out to come see me and mary. ;D 8)

Comment

8) NP anytime im down there.... Shes a very nice boa Jay!!

Comment

Working...
                      X