no poop!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Defecation] no poop!!

Ok so I have 10 boas and none of them have pooped in over a month!?! they all have puffy lookin bumms, is this weird? and any ideas on what could be wrong or what I can do to help?

Re: no poop!!

I bet nothing is wrong at all. My female was the same as your described and I had not seen a poop in 2-3 months. Guess what, she took the most massive dump the other day. I don't think there is anything wrong. If anything, soak her in some warm bath water and see if that does the trick.

Comment

Some people will soak their Boas in warm water -- not too warm though. If you do this , you should use a temp gun on the water if you have one . Instead, I would spray them heavily . Hot water in a spray bottle will come out warm . Happy cage cleaning.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgans Boas View Post
        Some people will soak their Boas in warm water -- not too warm though. If you do this , you should use a temp gun on the water if you have one . Instead, I would spray them heavily . Hot water in a spray bottle will come out warm . Happy cage cleaning.
        so put them in the bath tub 5 at a time......it was freakin poop fest!!! now I have a bath tub to clean!!! thanks guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JENDEE View Post
          so put them in the bath tub 5 at a time......it was freakin poop fest!!! now I have a bath tub to clean!!! thanks guys!!!
          ahhh thats kind of gross i think my girlfriend would kill me

Comment

Originally posted by JENDEE View Post
            lol poop fest

Comment

Working...
            X