Big Problem or NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Respiratory] Big Problem or NOT

Allright i put a video of my female hog up and she was doing it on the video but then when i put her back in her tub and left her alone i noticed she was doing the same thing some people are saying its a RI but i want to make sure im posting pictures of her and this is how she was sitting with her mouth slightly open please help me out guys and tell me what i need to do or if this is normal or not thanks..

Re: Big Problem or NOT

never mindmust have been my computer.

Comment

Is she breathing loudly? Any mucus?

Comment

Originally posted by shogun678 View Post
        Is she breathing loudly? Any mucus?
        Nope no breathing loudly or mucus

She almost looks like she is ready for shed but no blue on the eyes at all or before so i havent missed the blue eyes.

Comment

I would keep an eye on it but it dosn't look like it's a problem. My normal sometimes looks as though her mouth is a little open when she lays in some positions. If you start to hear a whistling sound when she breaths or see any mucus around the mouth and/or nose, then I would worry about RI

Comment

I would keep an eye on it but it dosn't look like it's a problem. My normal sometimes looks as though her mouth is a little open when she lays in some positions. If you start to hear a whistling sound when she breaths or see any mucus around the mouth and/or nose, then I would worry about RI
            Cool thanks a bunch you think she is good enough in the 15 qt or should i put her back in the 41 qt

Comment

The 41 would be a better enclosure

Comment

The 41 would be a better enclosure
                Then do i move her back in her 41 qt cause she just came from that and the reason i took her out of the 41 qt was because i thought that was the problem if i do should i clean the 41 qt out cause its basically got brand new aspen in there

Comment

with RI she will need to drain fluid by turning to the side or face down there will be clicking (coughing) also the fork of the tongue will be stuck together and wet. if there is a RI you need to put her temp up to the higher level 95 hot side. there are care guides on the left side of the home page here they will tell you about All sickness'. to check for RI gently pull down on the side of her mouth if there is bubly mucous there then its RI.
                  When a snake is in shed it will open twist and such its mouth to stretch the old skin which it will then rub it face starting with the mouth and begin shed. if the fluid isnt there its possibly ready to shed. her eyes did look a little opaque to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ron petri View Post
                    with RI she will need to drain fluid by turning to the side or face down there will be clicking (coughing) also the fork of the tongue will be stuck together and wet. if there is a RI you need to put her temp up to the higher level 95 hot side. there are care guides on the left side of the home page here they will tell you about All sickness'. to check for RI gently pull down on the side of her mouth if there is bubly mucous there then its RI.
                    When a snake is in shed it will open twist and such its mouth to stretch the old skin which it will then rub it face starting with the mouth and begin shed. if the fluid isnt there its possibly ready to shed. her eyes did look a little opaque to me.
                    Yea that what i thought too with the opaque eyes thanks the help

Comment

your welcome just lets know if she stills does it after shed.

Comment

Originally posted by ron petri View Post
                        your welcome just lets know if she stills does it after shed.
                        Will do thanks again

Comment

Working...
                        X