This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Some Help Please

I have a problem with my columbian red tail boa , he has not eaten in 3 weeks and his skin is really dry and wrinkled. I have been soaking him every day for 1-2 hours, and have tried feeding many times and he just won't eat nothing I am starting to worry about him, also his back bone is starting to stick out more. ???

Re: I Need Some Help Please

I am not sure what could be wrong, but I would definitly take it to the vet.

Comment

Check the humidity and temp. Then I would just leave him alone for a few days. Then try to feed him a warm rat. In the mean time you might want to start looking for a vet. They can be hard to find.

Comment

Hi there;

How old is the snake ?
        How large is it ?
        AND what is it's feeding regime ?

As for the back bone showing.. Unless the snake is a baby nad/or it has not been fed correctly.. 3 weeks really should't have such happening IMO.

Like someone said also.. Find a vet that knows reptiles and seek their advice with an appointment for the snake as well.
        As for the wrinkled skin etc.. What is the last time the snake shed ? IS the snake dehydrated that you know of ? Keep soaking the snake also.

Comment

Oh yeah.. Got a pic ya vcan show us at all ?

Comment

Working...
          X