What happened with HR2811?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened with HR2811?

I did a google search and couldn't find anything about what happened in the meeting today. Does anybody have any news regarding HR2811?
    http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Re: What happened with HR2811?

Ya I'm not finding anything either...checked H.R. 2811: To amend title 18, United States Code, to include constrictor snakes of the species Python genera... (GovTrack.us) but there wasn't anything there.

Comment

Yeah, did we beat back the wolves or what?

Whatever happens, big props to Chris DeLang (Dangles). He stood tall against the rain and proved his metal for Reptile Nation. The kid's a fighter and it was an honor to fight next to him.

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
        Yeah, did we beat back the wolves or what?

Whatever happens, big props to Chris DeLang (Dangles). He stood tall against the rain and proved his metal for Reptile Nation. The kid's a fighter and it was an honor to fight next to him.
        *sheds tear* thanks, brother! i just hate to see stupid people prevail...

(you still can't call me political... LOL!)

Comment

Originally posted by dangles View Post
          *sheds tear* thanks, brother! i just hate to see stupid people prevail...

(you still can't call me political... LOL!)
          I just call it like I see it brother.

You may not look for a fight but when it comes to your doorstep you don't back down. That and loyalty to your friends and family is all I ask in a man.

That being said, you do see why I lust for the process right? Man, sometimes I think the only reason I was put on this earth was to fight.

Comment

Don't know the exact details but it doesn't look good. From what little I have found. I think there gonna push to include the big 9 which does include our boas. Not sure if there just going for the importation or goin for interstate trade but those are the ones they want.

Comment

This is a five hour old tweet from USARK.

Just got out of HR2811 hearing. It was tough, but went fairly well. Stay tuned for details!├╝AW

Comment

Leave it to Dirty to find the Twitter update Props to Chris for getting everybody to participate in the call ins, faxes, etc. Without him, a decent majority of us might have sat on our hands as our passion was outlawed.

Comment

You know me man. I'm a twitterin fool! I gotta know what Britney is up to these days! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by b3napoleon View Post
                    Leave it to Dirty to find the Twitter update Props to Chris for getting everybody to participate in the call ins, faxes, etc. Without him, a decent majority of us might have sat on our hands as our passion was outlawed.
                    thanks, man... i really wasn't the only one, though. mike (mlynch) and others also got people all riled up. and jeff's video helped, too.

then of course there's all the info USARK provided us.

Comment

You know me man. I'm a twitterin fool! I gotta know what Britney is up to these days! LOL!
                      Also, when we can't get enough of RTB on the forum, we can twitter about our facebook messages about our forum posts

Comment

Originally posted by b3napoleon View Post
                        Also, when we can't get enough of RTB on the forum, we can twitter about our facebook messages about our forum posts
                        Always connected...

I think Queen said it best...

"I want it all and I want it now"

Comment

Always connected...
                          thank you, iphone!

Comment

Originally posted by dangles View Post
                            thank you, iphone!
                            Amen.

Comment

Yeah I agree that I don't think that it looks good either. I don't think that we proposed all the argument that we needed to. It think the best argument we had was for our families and industry, unfortunately other than that the debate was harsh. Started talking about endangered species and environmental issues. But the conclusion is shadowy. I watched this and was really getting mad at some of the bull**** that was said. I just hope the don't amend this thing, one of the politicians said something to the effect of,"if you pass this what is it really going to change or stop?" Which is exactly what I was thinking. What are they going to bust a giant import of .....snakes???? Come on really.

Comment

Working...
                              X