Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MORE natgeo on HR2811 - this one's better :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORE natgeo on HR2811 - this one's better :)

Reptile owners weigh in on invasive snake issue - NatGeo News Watch

USARK also sent an email out with this link in it.

in the article, the writer states:

"Several people have written to NatGeo News Watch in response to our early posts (Congress weighs ban on importation of pet pythons and Nine giant invasive snake species threaten U.S. ecosystems) pointing out that the people who know most about boas and pythons, the pet reptile owners and traders, have different perspectives about what's needed to prevent and reverse the problem of the snakes breeding in the wild."

(parenthesis added)

THAT WAS US!!!

WAY TO REPRESENT, RTB.COM!

Re: MORE natgeo on HR2811 - this one's better

Maybe there is some hope Thanks for the update.
    http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

Hopefully little by little we can all get the word out and sway public opinion
      With that once public opinion beginns to sway possibly the legislators will also
      I hope we have time to continue to sway public opinion

Lar M
      Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

DUDE!!!! this is awesome chris thanks for sharing maybe we have really do have something to look forward to in the future ...... CONGRATS guys we really pulled together and did something amazing obviosly we did enough to have NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC notice!!!!!! THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT CALLED FAXED EMAILED AND TO CHRIS JEFF AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT PUSHED AND PUSHED AND PUSHED FOR US TO GET OFF OUR AND DO SOMETHING THANKS GUYS!!!

IM SO HAPPY I COULD LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MSwift View Post
          DUDE!!!! this is awesome chris thanks for sharing maybe we have really do have something to look forward to in the future ...... CONGRATS guys we really pulled together and did something amazing obviosly we did enough to have NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC notice!!!!!! THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT CALLED FAXED EMAILED AND TO CHRIS JEFF AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT PUSHED AND PUSHED AND PUSHED FOR US TO GET OFF OUR AND DO SOMETHING THANKS GUYS!!!

IM SO HAPPY I COULD LOL
          so check this out... he emailed me (more about why later) and said the following:

"By the way, I have to say that I am greatly impressed by the respectful tone and thought that is going in to all these comments about this issue--on the part of everyone who has taken part. It speaks highly of this community. Conversations like this all too often degenerate into a shouting match and people get rude and petty, and so destroy their arguments. I am happy to see this debate on this blog. I am learning a lot!"

so, MAJOR props for that one, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by dangles View Post
            he emailed me (more about why later)
            Alright Chris did you learn your suspense-building techniques from The Boaphile? Spill the beans man!

Comment

Working...
            X