anyone live in florida?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone live in florida?

if you do, it's VERY important that you give senator bill nelson a call!

let him know you are a voter in firm opposition to his bill (s373).

let him know that many scientists are criticizing the USGS reports as "unscientific" and the threat to the Everglades is an ISOLATED problem that will not be solved by a federal ban! (see the letter to congress from a group of scientists at this link)

also make sure you draw his attention (over and over if necessary) to the CUNY report that debunks the USGS's claims of the potential expansion of the Burmese python

and, OH YEAH... YOU ARE A VOTER WHO STRONGLY OPPOSES S373 AND WILL VOTE FOR WHOEVER OPPOSES HIM IN THE NEXT ELECTION IF THIS BILL GOES THROUGH!

politicians are more worried about RE-ELECTION than ANYTHING. if enough of you can convince him that this bill is NOT popular in his state and could very well damage his chances at re-election, THINGS MIGHT HAPPEN!

please get as many of your friends/families/neighbors to do this as possible!

also contact your other senator with this same information!

thanks for your help, and good luck!

Re: anyone live in florida?

here's his contact info...

Bill Nelson, U.S. Senator from Florida: Office Locations

and senator lemieux...

http://lemieux.senate.gov/public/ind...fficeLocations

Comment

I live in Florida. I'll send a fax to and call every single friggin office he has! They'll be doing this when they see my # on their caller ID! he he

Comment

Well I called and I feel terrible for the guy that had to listen to me on the phone. Deff. not the best conversation I have ever had on the phone but I think I got my point across.

Comment

yea i called today what time do thety stop taking calls?

Comment

I'm on it Chris! Thanks for the reminder/info.

Comment

Working...
            X