Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Probably the most ignorant statement of this fight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably the most ignorant statement of this fight.

Was searching around for some of the latest info on this stupid bill and instead I found the dumbest lady in the world. RTB meet Pearl...(shes commenter number four)

WashingtonWatch.com - S. 373, A bill to amend title 18, United States Code, to include constrictor snakes of the species Python genera as an injurious animal

Mat.

Re: Probably the most ignorant statement of this fight.

Yeah... I read that a few days ago. I honestly don't know how to feel about people like that: angry... or sad. I mean she obviously doesn't get it - on any level, and clearly doesn't understand either side of the issue.

Comment

I think she just needs to go back to driving her soccer van

Comment

if there are people that ignorant living in this country we have some serious problems...

Honestly I wanted to [hit] her when I first read that, but I realize that's just really mean. She can't help it that she has an IQ of a Shih Tzu. Hahaha I'm sorry. That's so mean.
        Last edited by jhsulliv; 12-10-2009, 05:56 PM. Reason: language, Shih Tzu spelling.

Comment

........ and i reported her for abuse

Comment

Guys, dont flame.

This is what were up against, an ignorant and illogical public.

If you argue with anger or passion, it will be realy hard to explain your side, and usually your debate is lost by the distraction of your anger/sadness.

The best way to win a debate is to calmy listen, and then calmy explain your side point by point. We have the winning side here, we have a very solid argument against this bill. The best thing to do now is to calmly state it and show people that it can't be refuted.

The other side is operating on illogical arguments and misinformation, if we can expose that (which we can) then we can win this.

Best thing i ever learned in school (don't ever say debate club is for nerds:P)

As plato said, "the masses are ignorant".

Comment

wow what a moron....i feel sorry for her kids.....

Comment

Use your energy for a better cause than bashing someone! We don't have time for this nonsense.

Stay focused.
                Just keep fighting and recruit others to help our defense.

There are others out there like her, that will post such uneducated opinions.
                WE can be bigger and louder than their voices. Don't let it get you down.

Sticking together is our best defense right now. I know it is hard as well as worry some.

We all say that RTB is a family right! Lets stick together and be a family NOW. We all need words of encouragement!

NOW FIGHT!!!

EDIT: If you really feel compelled and appalled by her remarks. Post more educated and scientific comments to make that comment fall down on that list. Make the good out weigh the bad.

Comment

Originally posted by jvarner View Post
                  Use your energy for a better cause than bashing someone! We don't have time for this nonsense.

Stay focused.
                  Just keep fighting and recruit others to help our defense.

There are others out there like her, that will post such uneducated opinions.
                  WE can be bigger and louder than their voices. Don't let it get you down.

Sticking together is our best defense right now. I know it is hard as well as worry some.

We all say that RTB is a family right! Lets stick together and be a family NOW. We all need words of encouragement!

NOW FIGHT!!!

EDIT: If you really feel compelled and appalled by her remarks. Post more educated and scientific comments to make that comment fall down on that list. Make the good out weigh the bad.
                  thats what im saying guys shes not worth our time

Comment

Fruit_loops you say the truth we are all up against ignorant people. Ignorant by its true meaning. These people don't understand and then believe that they should pass judgement on that by which they do not understand. It is hard to understand, for us, the minds of these people because all of us are not them. And in retrospect they don't understand because they are not us. We will never get them to understand, not ever. But we will not let this bill pass. It is in the times of need do we stand together united, and we will prevail!

Comment

Working...
                    X