Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USARK updates

Hey everyone,
    Just wanted to share a quick update on the dissimination of information from USARK.

I recently contacted Andrew Wyatt, the President of USARK and mentioned to him that there are numerous forums on the internet and there's no logistical way for him to post on all of them. He agreed and expressed that he wanted to get on these forums, but just didn't have the time given his commitment to "the big picture". I offered my time to him under the premise that I would sign up on as many forums as possible so that there is a consistent "face" for people to look to. He also mentioned that he gets about 300 emails per day from folks asking various questions and that he just doesn't have the time to answer them all. I told him I'd be happy to be an accessible figure on the forums and that I'd try to answer as many questions as I can and to help clarify as many points as possible.

Andrew asked that I begin my focus on three boards he felt were most important. This one, reptileinsider.com, and iherp.com. I plan to seek out other popular boards including those that focus on more than just boas. I could use your help in locating the popular python, colubrid, monitor, hot, and any other speciality forum.

I set up a new email account, it's [email protected] so feel free to shoot me an email with any questions about the existing legislation, as well as any general questions about USARK. I'll do my best to answer them all in a timely fashion.

Obviously, this board is blessed in that Jeff Ronne calls this board home and he is a director for USARK so I'm not sure that I'll be as of much use here as I will on other boards, but I'll do my best to fulfill the role that Andrew wants me to fill, and that this board requests of me.

Thanks so much for your time and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys more often

Jonathan Brady

ps, can I get a signature option so that I can include contact info and a short summary of my role under this username? Thanks!!

Please visit and join http://www.usark.org
    For questions and comments, please email
    [email protected]
    JOIN USARK! http://www.usark.org/join.php

Re: USARK updates

Thanks Jonathan for coming hear and being a voice, it is much apreciated.
    And we welcome u with open arms. For a signature u will have to get ahold of Clay or Jeff as that's a paid member perk.

as far as other forums u better get a pen and paper handy.

Ballpythons.net
    kingsnake.com (all species forums)
    Faunaclassifieds.com
    constictorsunlimited.com
    Ralphdavisreptiles.com
    Ballpythons.com
    Those are to name a few.

Thanks and welcome to RTB.

Comment

Hey Jonathan - here are a couple more:

Bloodpythons.com Message Boards - Powered by vBulletin
      Bush-League Breeders Club - Powered by vBulletin

Comment

Burmese Python Forums This is Sam and Theresa Bearden's Forum

Thanks for coming over and joining RTB's

Comment

Thanks for filling us in over here at RedTailBoas Forum JB

Lar M
          Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Thanks JB!

Welcome To Monster Snakes Forums!! The #1 Large Constrictor Site In The World!!!

This one isn't reptile related but they are not unfamiliar with the Lacey Act. They could be sympathetic to our cause.

Monster Fish Keepers

Comment

Thanks for coming to our site. We appreciate everything you guys are doing to stop these bills.
              http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

Working...
              X