posters to be put up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posters to be put up

I just printed a few of the posters (stop the python and boa ban) I ll zerox a pile and pass em out tommorrow to pet shops pet hospitals anywhere there is a corkboard I will place one there. Fight for the right!something so simple hope you are all doing your part. If so thank you.

Re: posters to be put up

I think this is a great idea. I plan to do so also.

Comment

I put out a few 2 animal hospitals, 4petshops(1 of which could only put it up in the breakroom)petco big friggen surprise) and 1 of which couldnt do anything so I gave it to him to spread the word petsmart. 1 on my truck and 1 on a freinds truck. and more to spread tommorrow. I feel like I m doing nothing.

Comment

I actually did this a few days ago as well at my local pet store. I mentioned my idea in the thread I started:

http://www.redtailboas.com/forum/ind...ttle-idea.html

It actually is going to go over quite well I think, While I was putting up a flyer in the pet shops "reptile" room, I ran into a mother and small son that was holding a king snake and debating buying it... She saw my flyer and started asking me about RTB and USARK.... As we got deeper into the convo, I later told her about the legislation that is being pushed through and how I was putting these flyers up to help people be aware of the situtaion.... I do beleive I helped educate a mother and a young boy that day of the fight that needs to be faught, as well as how docile the snake breeds really are.

Comment

Here is a neat flier that "mingus" posted in the thread I started as well:

http://www.nationalpetassociation.or...nAndBoaBan.pdf

Just thought I would spread the word on this flier again.

So If you don't have time to create you're own... just print them off... I will try and get my flier posted up here as well... I have to admit though... this one above is better, lol. THEY ALL WORK THOUGH

Comment

atreyu the link of the pet association is the one I printed out the link you wrote does not work though I got mine off another thread call another idea to help fight s373 Ithink its probably yours. I ll check

Comment

Working...
            X