Jeff Corwinn!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Corwinn!!!

I just watched a Jeff Corwin show on tv while I was cooking dinner and it made me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was holding a 1 and a half to 2 year old burm, and while doing so he had the camera man show his arm saying it was trying to squeeze the life out of his arm!!!

It was an anchor grip man!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand these people. I have held some of my snakes in my hand while the went after prey. My snakes has squeezed the prey but never tightened up on my arm at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Jeff Corwinn!!!

Turns out Corwin is a complete Jerk Off he's on the board of "D.O.W."

I believe that translates to he's against normal everyday people
    owning exotic species

I more and more convinced these TV personalities don't believe in
    hands on learning techniques

They want everyone to watch their TV show and learn about
    animals from their so called "Expertise"

I guess the way I was raised where a kid could go outside and catch snakes
    ,frogs , turtles , crayfish, salamanders etc... and keep them for a while even
    is becoming a lost way of life for young kids in America.

We'll be loosing our truely close relationship with nature as less and less kids
    pursue this type of fun adventure with animals

Then that spark that leads kids to become exotic Vet, Herpetologist,
    Oceanographers , Zoo directors could be in peril

Lar M
    Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

I have never liked Jeff Corwin anyways. I like Dr. Brady Barr. He is much better and not so fake.

Star

Intelligence is not how much you know, but knowing how to put the knowledge you have to use!

Comment

Yeah I hear ya. He is a moron. Even IF he was squeezing a bit more than just for an anchor grip.. if the snake isn't used to being held then this would still be a normal response. Many snakes squeeze a bit more when they are nervous. If the snake was trying to "squeeze the life out of him" he would have his jaws clamped down on his hand or arm too.

Comment

Originally posted by weird_science04 View Post
          I have never liked Jeff Corwin anyways. I like Dr. Brady Barr. He is much better and not so fake.

Star
          Yes DR. Brady Barr is a professional in this video/
          YouTube - Giant Python Attacks

Comment

Yeah I always felt like his shows were fake and staged. He manages to find all these awesome animals and then he basically reaches out and pets them. They are all obviously zoo animals planted there. That's so sad that people like that aren't helping us with the ban, they could help so much being on TV.

Comment

Ok that video was hilarious. Earth: The universes largest petting zoo. By the way Dr. the snake may be deaf but you just asking for a nice course of rabies shots screaming around those bats like that. LOL.
              Mat.

Comment

My question is.. do they ever get the retic out? lol Bet he was taking some massive antibiotics after that. A bite is one thing.. but that much bacteria.. not a wound I would like.

Comment

Originally posted by snakemaster View Post
                  YouTube - Giant Python Attacks
                  Yeah, the video is a bit rediculous but I wouldn't bash him TOO hard.

He is one of the FEW personalities that are on OUR side. He was one the people that signed the letter condemning the USGS Climate Report.

Comment

Originally posted by snakemaster View Post
                    I actually spoke to Dr. Brady Barr after this all happened and he said he was really scared. After the attack, he was scared that he was going to get an infection and it took a really long time to heal. He said he was on a lot of antibiotics also from this bite. Honestly, I would have been cussing more than he was if that snake bit me on my butt. I was happy that I had a chance to meet him and he does have a passion for reptiles, which makes him better than some of those other people like Jeff Corwin.

Star

Intelligence is not how much you know, but knowing how to put the knowledge you have to use!

Comment

Originally posted by Serpentes Inc. View Post
                      My question is.. do they ever get the retic out? lol Bet he was taking some massive antibiotics after that. A bite is one thing.. but that much bacteria.. not a wound I would like.
                      No they didn't. Dr. Brady Barr did go back after he was all healed to try to find the same snake but was not able to find it. He did however find another one that was a little smaller and I believe it was about 15 feet long.

Star

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
                        Yeah, the video is a bit rediculous but I wouldn't bash him TOO hard.

He is one of the FEW personalities that are on OUR side. He was one the people that signed the letter condemning the USGS Climate Report.
                        Not to mention, he was bit really badly. Any of us would have responded a similar way if we were bit like that. It just happened to be on television for him. Honestly, him screaming like a girl is priceless.

Star

Comment

Originally posted by weird_science04 View Post
                          Not to mention, he was bit really badly. Any of us would have responded a similar way if we were bit like that. It just happened to be on television for him. Honestly, him screaming like a girl is priceless.

Star
                          I agree Star, he might have sounded like little school girl on that video but to me he's DA MAN! Anyone who publicly condemns the USGS Climate Report, S.373 and H.R. 2811 is a HERO to me right now!

Comment

I don't have a bad word to say about Dr.Brady Barr.

He's got Boolls of Steel for speakking up publicly about this
                            horrible poorly thought out destructive legislation (USGS baseless report )

Lar M
                            Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

i miss steve irwin

Comment

Working...
                              X