Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Herpers, vote Senator Nelson out of office!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Herpers, vote Senator Nelson out of office!

If I lived in Florida I would vote for whoever is running against Senator Nelson in the next election. This guy is becoming a thorn in our side. I could only imagine living in Florida and having to put up with this A******.
    Come on Florida herpers, let him know how you feel!

Sorry, I just had to rant a bit. This guy just doesn't stop. I just wish he would leave this mess in Florida and let the rest of the country decide what is best for them.

Re: Florida Herpers, vote Senator Nelson out of office!

Trust me ill be voting against him...

Comment

I too wil be voting against him.

Comment

COunt me in on voting against him.

Comment

Good, I'd hate to see this guy elected to another term. Who knows how much damage he may cause our hobby before this one is over.

Comment

as soon as the time comes I ll vote for the other guy. and to say leave the mess in florida is unfair cause us herpers in florida dont need his agenda not fair to the rest of the country but just us being banned is not cool either. lets just stop it totally.

Comment

Originally posted by ron petri View Post
              as soon as the time comes I ll vote for the other guy. and to say leave the mess in florida is unfair cause us herpers in florida dont need his agenda not fair to the rest of the country but just us being banned is not cool either. lets just stop it totally.
              Yeah, sorry about the way I worded it. I mean that if Florida is having a problem then they need to regulate it at the state level. I don't mean they need to stop transport of reptiles into the state or sale between states. I believe they already have regulations in place and animals are having chips implanted in them, is this not enough? If people are still releasing their animals then they just need to enforce the laws they have in place and punish those owners, not everyone else.

Comment

Working...
              X