Senator Boxer responds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senator Boxer responds!

I have been all over Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) on this. Phone, fax, e-mail. You name it I've done it. I received a response about 10 min ago.

OK. Are you ready to be wow'd? The richness and detail of this response from none other that the chairperson of the comittee who conducted the hearing on S373 is just flat out amazing!

It reads as follows:

Dear Friend:

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your views with me. Your comments will help me continue to represent you and other Californians to the best of my ability. Be assured that I will keep your views in mind as the Senate considers legislation on this or similar issues.

If you would like additional information about my work in the U.S. Senate, I invite you to visit my website, http://boxer.senate.gov. From this site, you can access my statements and press releases about current events and pending legislation, request copies of legislation and government reports, and receive detailed information about the many services that I am privileged to provide for my constituents. You may also wish to visit http://thomas.loc.gov to track current and past federal legislation.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. I appreciatehearing from you.

Barbara Boxer
    United States Senator

Please do not respond to this message. If you would like to comment on legislation, please visit my website and use the correspondence form at https://boxer.senate.gov/contact/email/policy.cfm

I would like to follow that contact link to tell her to stick her response where the sun don't shine, but that wouldn't get us anywhere...

-Sean in NoCal
    “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
    -Teddy Roosevelt.

Re: Senator Boxer responds!

This does not surprise me in the very least--I was in CA when she originally ran and I remember the signs everywhere with the little boxes on them with the X's in the boxes and how it made me feel then. Ooooooooooo, I can't say what I want to say about this and HER but suffice it to say, it is not very family friendly....

Sorry about the response, I have had similar from my Senators so I know how frustrating this is.
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

wow it sounds like she know you the way she mentions such personal things.
      She is so in tuned with your comments.lol

Comment

Dude, you know how she is. Did you expect anything more? You're lucky the response wasn't written in Mandarin!

Simply stated bro, she's a waste of skin! The mere mention of her name makes my stomach turn!

Comment

How can these people claim to be taking our comments into consideration when these responses are so obviously non personal , like this response
          not even a mention of the propsed legislation

These extremist Radically Liberal Democrats have ruined the
          Democratic party and are ruining this Country quickly

Like Dirty says' surprised the response wasn't in 官话 Guānhuà or 北方话 Běifānghuà in Chinese

Lar M
          Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Yeah that's as good as the ones I got.

Here's one:

I want to thank you for taking the opportunity to contact my office. I am
            always glad to receive messages from constituents who choose to voice their
            opinions on upcoming legislation.
            Because of the nature of my job and the responsibilities I have to my district
            and state, I am only able to respond to the concerns of Alabamians.
            I want to take a moment to let you to know that I am excited and honored to be
            your representative. I am ready to do the work of the people. As your
            representative, I believe that it is essential for my office to continually stay
            in contact with the residents of North Alabama. Your voice is valued, and I want
            you to know that I will always take your opinions into account.
            Should you need further assistance, please contact my office at (202) 225-4801.
            Once again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

Sincerely,

Parker Griffith, M.D.
            Member of Congress

Yep, that was real personalized right there!

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
              Dude, you know how she is. Did you expect anything more? You're lucky the response wasn't written in Mandarin!

Simply stated bro, she's a waste of skin! The mere mention of her name makes my stomach turn!
              This is actually far more than I expected bra. That I got anything is amazing but, seeing as she chaired the comittee, I really tried very hard to get her attention. I sent letters to Fienstien's office too, but I had already figured them both as lost causes. Thery are two of the most extreme liberals in either body of congress.
              Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
              How can these people claim to be taking our comments into consideration when these responses are so obviously non personal , like this response
              not even a mention of the propsed legislation

These extremist Radically Liberal Democrats have ruined the
              Democratic party and are ruining this Country quickly.

Like Dirty says' surprised the response wasn't in 官话 Guānhuà or 北方话 Běifānghuà in Chinese
              Yup. Wer're lucky here in Cali, we get such wonderful representatives as Boxer, Feinstein, and Pelosi!

The worst part is, unless you live in SF, LA or SD, you probably live in a small to medium city, a very small town, or on a farm. Where I live, the people are far more moderate to conservative. It's truly pathetic that these extremists are who the rest of the country sees as Californians.

-Sean in NoCal
              “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
              -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Working...
              X