Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEADLINE Extended Tues 19th for Kill-S373

DEADLINE Extended for Kill-S373

The DEADLINE for getting your letters opposing S373 to Tom Wolfe has been extended to Wednsday January 20th. Last day to overnight will be Tuesday the 19th. We don't believe the Senate will be back for a vote untill then. We have an extra 10 days to push our numbers up higher. Please take advantage of this opportunity! This is extremely serious. If we do not succeed 1/3 of the Reptile Nation could be destroyed! Thousands will lose jobs. Many businesses will be bankrupted. Individuals could lose their homes. The time to ACT is NOW!!!!
    We need an ALL OUT effort right now. It is very simple. Write your letters like we did when we killed HR669. It is the MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do right now. Follow the instructions below:
    1. Letters to your Senators- Go to www.Kill-S373.com and follow the instructions. Use the ‘Sample Letter’. Watch the instructional video. There is no substitute for REAL letters. Do it NOW!!!
    2. Email your Senators- This is NOT a substitute for REAL letters. Click here we have made it easy for you. EMAIL: Tell the US Senate to Stop the Python Ban! | United States Association of Reptile Keepers |
    3. Contact the Media- ‘Pythons, Politics & Death of the American Dream’ campaign. Click on the links below:
    MSNBC- MSNBC- Pythons, Politics & Death of the American Dream | United States Association of Reptile Keepers |
    CNN- CNN- Pythons, Politics & Death of the American Dream | United States Association of Reptile Keepers |
    FOX News- FOX News- Pythons, Politics & Death of the American Dream | United States Association of Reptile Keepers |
    The future of the Reptile Nation could be decided by what you as an individual are prepared to do over the next few days. Do not miss this opportunity to make a difference! Our community needs to pull together as never before. Do NOT let this be the final days of the Reptile Industry and Hobby!
    Special Message to Industry Leaders: If you make your living in the reptile trade you need to do all of the things listed above that the rest of the Reptile Nation is doing... and more! It is your responsibility to get a meeting with your Senator and make your case. You represent the industry in your state. By making direct contact with your Senators you give them a reason to oppose S373. Jobs and the Economy are important. Make your case. The time is NOW!!!
    ***Please Click the USARK Donate Button at the top of this page and contribute $10 to help pay for the USARK Kill S373 Letter Campaign***
    www.Kill-S373.com - NEW DEADLINE January 20, 2010... overnight mail by January 19th.

Lar M
    Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Re: DEADLINE Extended Tues 19th for Kill-S373

FIGHT!

Comment

WooHoo! Another week of mailing, faxing and calling.....
      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

I knew someone would beat me to the punch on one of the 14 forums I post on! lol
        For questions and comments, please email
        [email protected]
        JOIN USARK! http://www.usark.org/join.php

Comment

Great news!

Act Now! Fight! Get those letters to Tom, and keep hitting up the action sites.

Only as a community can we beat this!

Comment

Originally posted by USARK.Jonathan.Brady View Post
            I knew someone would beat me to the punch on one of the 14 forums I post on! lol
            I knew you have out of town work this week

I decided to pitch in and help you out a bit JB , ha ha !

Lar M
            Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Good news, more time for our fellow herpers to pitch in and help us out! There is no excuse for not doing everything in your power to help here people!

Comment

My family's letters are off...

Comment

Nathan Biller , "natieb" on this Forum designed and created these great Flyers

Main Flyer

Mimi Flyer with Info links

Everybody Down load the files , print them out and distribute them

I Hosted the flers at these addresses:

Main Flyer
                  http://www.boasbyklevitz.com/flyer.pdf

Mini Flyer with action links
                  http://www.boasbyklevitz.com/mini.pdf

I hosted the flyer Files so anyone who wants can download
                  print and distribute this Flyer and mini flyer
                  or easily post them elsewhere

Anyone can use these links to post anywhere they want

Take advantage of this wonderful aid / tool in our fight

Lar M
                  Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Everybody Down load the files , print them out and distribute them

I Hosted the flers at these addresses:

Main Flyer
                    http://www.boasbyklevitz.com/flyer.pdf

Mini Flyer with action links
                    http://www.boasbyklevitz.com/mini.pdf

I hosted the flyer Files so anyone who wants can download
                    print and distribute this Flyer and mini flyer
                    or easily post them elsewhere

Anyone can use these links to post anywhere they want

Take advantage of this wonderful aid / tool in our fight

Lar M
                    Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Put the big fliers and tons of little ones at the 4 pet stores and 8 vet clinics in my area yesterday! Hopefully something will come of them. Thanks so much for the PDF--they are very eye catching!
                      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

I'm glad the deadline was extended. It gives us more time to fight the good fight.

Still, I'm curious.... If the deadline hadn't been extended.... How did we do on the letter mailing??? Did we do as well or better than we did with HR669?? I know it's a bit much to hope for.... Still, I would hope we "matched" the amounts sent in for HR669.

Are there any updates on how many letters Tom Wolfe received, so far???

Comment

Originally posted by Linda View Post
                          I'm glad the deadline was extended. It gives us more time to fight the good fight.

Still, I'm curious.... If the deadline hadn't been extended.... How did we do on the letter mailing??? Did we do as well or better than we did with HR669?? I know it's a bit much to hope for.... Still, I would hope we "matched" the amounts sent in for HR669.

Are there any updates on how many letters Tom Wolfe received, so far???

I was wondering about this as well

What are the totals as of today !!!

Lar M
                          Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad it was extended too. I'm shooting for 50 pairs to send out by the new deadline! I've gotten a lot signed by people I know personally, but I dropped off a stack at our local reptile shop, Captive Born Reptiles. The people there are great and were enthusiastic about helping out. They even have five of the nine "big constrictors" right there in the store! I have to give them a bump: http://www.captivebornreptiles.com
                            sigpic

Comment

Lets do this people

Lar M
                              Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X