X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KISSIMMEE,Fla.12-ft Conda found

Not Good !!

Anaconda Snake Cited in Disappearance of Ducks, Geese - Click Here

KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- Osceola County sheriff's deputies on Wednesday found a 12-foot anaconda during a training exercise.

Lar M
    Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Re: KISSIMMEE,Fla.12-ft Conda found

Great that is exactly what we need right know!!!

Comment

saw this on the news their popping out all over. shame theyre catching them which is good BUT keep it to yourself why announce it.

Comment

This story is bad for us but what really ticks me off again is the comments of the useful idiots below the story.

If some of you are wondering why I keep using the term "useful idiots", I did not coin the term. Type it in your google search bar and find out what we are REALLY up against. The HSUS gets all their power from them.

"Those who can not remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

---George Santayana

Comment

"useful idiots" is the perfect term to apply to those people who make
          those ignorant comments behind all of these stories.

Here is a statement from another Forum made in reference to S373 by Ohio Senator

This is an extremely irritating response !

My senator reminded me that "as a pet-owner - not someone affiliated with a small business - that I really need not concern myself with the interstate-trade restrictions placed on the listed species, nor the restrictions' impact on my ability to maintain my current collection," provided I'm an Ohioan for the rest of my life, I guess.

This Senator is looking at the whole picture. If this person moves or evacuation
          their snakes Boids are done for

Lar M
          Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

this sounds like it was staged.

Comment

They typically prey on fish or animals that come near the water, but they can be a threat to humans
              And at what size do the become a threat to humans? Perhaps that should have been included so that public hysteria can be kept to a minimum. A 12 foot 'conda is not a threat to a human. ...a 25 footer perhaps. ...seems pretty chilly there too given the attire of the guys int he photo.

Comment

I believe these stories although maybe true are staged just right for this bill.
                Politicians own the media.
                What got me about this story is "neighbors in the area recently reported numerous geese, chickens and ducks missing."
                How many wild animals does it take for day to day people to notice that they are going missing, I as well as anyone I know would not have a clue how many ducks, or chickens or geese are suppose to be around so therefore I would not have a clue if they were missing.
                It's just to convenient that all these stories are popping out all over in this point and time.

Comment

Yeah that is exactly what we need right now!

Comment

Originally posted by SWOMPDONKEY View Post
                    this sounds like it was staged.

This exactly what I believe, that Anaconda just seems way too healthy to be wild specimen

maybe I'm wrong but we've seen idiots stage this stuff before !

Originally posted by snake77 View Post
                    I believe these stories although maybe true are staged just right for this bill.
                    Politicians own the media.
                    What got me about this story is "neighbors in the area recently reported numerous geese, chickens and ducks missing."
                    How many wild animals does it take for day to day people to notice that they are going missing, I as well as anyone I know would not have a clue how many ducks, or chickens or geese are suppose to be around so therefore I would not have a clue if they were missing.
                    It's just to convenient that all these stories are popping out all over in this point and time.
                    Totally , they make it sound like this thing eats a bird a day. I bet they
                    don't even know that the most this thing probably eats is a bird
                    (Goose) a week or every two weeks

Not to mention the last time I checked Florida was chuck full of Alligators
                    and America Crocs , and they certainly chomp down on geese and ducks

all the time !!

Come on

Lar M
                    Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X