boa caught in central FL apartment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boa caught in central FL apartment.

There was another news story yesterday that animal control caught a boa in some woman's apartment. This stuff is popping out everywhere almost as if it is staged makes you wonder who is paying who to make these stories happen. timing is cazy.

Re: boa caught in central FL apartment.

Originally posted by ron petri View Post
    There was another news story yesterday that animal control caught a boa in some woman's apartment. This stuff is popping out everywhere almost as if it is staged makes you wonder who is paying who to make these stories happen. timing is cazy.
    Staged is absolutely correct

Comment

HSUS, PETA and other AR groups Have been known to stage events that help push their agenda.

Comment

Um, maybe I missed something. What does it matter that a lady in FL. had a boa? That isn't illeaga yet is it?

Do you have a link to the actual story?

-Sean in NoCal
        “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
        -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandorasdad View Post
          Um, maybe I missed something. What does it matter that a lady in FL. had a boa? That isn't illeaga yet is it?

Do you have a link to the actual story?
          no link saw it on the tv she found a boa in her apartment she did not own it.

Comment

K. Now it makes sense!

-Sean in NoCal
            “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
            -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Being a Floridian by birth these stories are really pissing me off. I have never seen a feral boid loose in the wild my entire life here in Florida. I have fished the Florida Everglades extensively since I was a kid. It is close to impossible to find a native occuring species like say the common corn or king snake. There is no doubt in my mind that there are a bunch of clowns out there looking for their 15 minutes of fame and the media is quick to facilitate this. Right now I just don't know what the heck to say other than im really disgusted at the extensive harm being done to the reptile community.

Comment

How does a boa end up in her apartment and she not know it?? This is ridiculous and definitely staged.

Comment

That is totally ridiculous. Can anyone find the actual news feed from this?

How large was the snake that was found? Like...a six foot snake couldn't kill a healthy adult, the snake would have to be bigger to be a danger.

But there doesn't seem to be a platform for the reptile community to say our part. Very unfair.

Comment

This is the most detailed news article I've ever seen:

Orlando woman finds boa constrictor in closet
                    sigpic

Comment

cos of the ban going on the media is going to broadcast every little story and were going to hear a lot more of them as if there was no ban trying to be put on them u would hardly ever hear about the reports of them

Comment

Working...
                      X