Postcards... Just a thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postcards... Just a thought

I heard this on the radio today, they were discussing several letter writing campaigns to congress and how they always fail because the letters show up 6 weeks after they voted. They mentioned that the best way to get your written statements into someone's hand is to send a postcard. They said postcards get sent straight through. All the envelopes get set aside and sorted and checked for anthrax and what not.

The postcards will be delivered and that the hand written aspect is a great touch. So next time, we need to send our bags and bags of letters, we should consider sending postcards to circumvent the BS.

I just wanted to throw this out there as an idea for everyone to keep in the back of their minds. I don't think we need to run out and print up USARK postcards or make boa of the month post cards. That may seem a little desperate or one sided when it comes time to inundate them letters again.

P.S the postage is cheaper also

Re: Postcards... Just a thought

thats a good idea!

Comment

I like the idea as well.

Comment

Comment

Post cards are not big enough to contain the amount of info we'll normally
          need to convey in our campaigns.

That would be the biggest drawback I'd see

There are a few others I'm sure

Lar M
          Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Post cards are a great Idea...

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
            Post cards are not big enough to contain the amount of info we'll normally
            need to convey in our campaigns.

That would be the biggest drawback I'd see

There are a few others I'm sure

Lar do you actually think they are sitting down and Actually reading our letters while they sip there morning cup of coffee....

I dont think so.....

Comment

Originally posted by jgonzalez305 View Post
              Post cards are a great Idea...

Lar do you actually think they are sitting down and Actually reading our letters while they sip there morning cup of coffee....

I dont think so.....

Very True. Although they may decide to read and skim through a few because theyre short and sweet. That could be a plus. The postcard idea is a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Spo0led View Post
                Very True. Although they may decide to read and skim through a few because theyre short and sweet. That could be a plus. The postcard idea is a good one.
                I think this is a big plus side to it.
                You can keep to a few key issues. You can send a letter as well, on the post card you can point out that you have sent a letter that is more in depth of these and other points.

Comment

Working...
                X