dumb and dumber they're called

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumb and dumber they're called

seen this this morning,,what a couple retards...

Pair wrestle with 5-foot python in McDonald's parking lot as stunned customers watch
    Last edited by dangles; 09-10-2010, 01:33 PM. Reason: fixed title. bad grammar drives me NUTS! :)

Re: dumb and dumber their called

The best part of this thread is that the title employs "their" rather than "they're." I love irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
      The best part of this thread is that the title employs "their" rather than "they're." I love irony.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
      http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

lol i love stupid people they make life fun.

Comment

I'm starting to think that if it weren't for idiots, snakes would never get into the news...

-Sean in NoCal
          “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
          -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandorasdad View Post
            I'm starting to think that if it weren't for idiots, snakes would never get into the news...
            sadly it may stay that way.. aside from a zoo getting a really [email protected]#$ giant, or one getting rescued the only thing you'll hear about are knuckleheads doing crap like this...

[email protected]

Comment

When I see them yank the snake out the cage I can't help but notice how docile he must be. The snake doesn't bite nor thrash about, even though it probably hurt to be handled that way.

Try snatching a cat out of a cage like that.

Comment

What a couple of knuckle headed Wing Dings !!

Lar M
                Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Wow. What a couple of idiots. Not cool

Comment

Originally posted by ScalyMinded View Post
                    When I see them yank the snake out the cage I can't help but notice how docile he must be. The snake doesn't bite nor thrash about, even though it probably hurt to be handled that way.

Try snatching a cat out of a cage like that.
                    I know right!?!? I've never seen someone so rough and jerky when handling a snake if it were any of mine he would have taken a hit to the face the minute he opened the cage and certainly after half removing it and then throwing it back in. I've only been bitten once and that was because I ignored protocols my snakes decided on a long time ago..... if I were to go thundering into my snake room like that I'd catch it from each of 'em I'm sure. Now that I think about it, who's the pet here? They've got me jumping through hoops and they can't even talk.......ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

LOL now I'm kinda inspired to get a photo of me sweepin out the snake room with the caption "Don't ask me, I just work here"

Mat.

Comment

Lol. Isn't that the truth.... Who owns who... Lol. I know what you mean. Feed me, I'm hungry. Change my water, clean up my poo and message me with the spray bottle before I shed. Lol.

And on a serious note... It's sad that people want to fight to take our snakes... Our animals are WAY better off in captivity, than in the wild. They get fed more often, are always provided with proper humidity, and most of us have the basic medications to treat them as soon as we notice a prob.

I'm kinda glad my iPhone wouldn't load the video... I prob would be more upset than I already am at these idiots.

Comment

Working...
                      X