Long Wait time, no responce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Wait time, no responce

I ordered a 421D in november I believe on the 16th. I still have not recieved it. The wait time on the web site says 3-5 weeks. I have called jeff 3 times with no one answering and since he doesnt have voice mail I havent recieved a call back. My payment went through on pay pal. I have even emailed him with no responce. I am getting really frustrated because my enclosure right now is on its last leg and it is the dead of winter and it is hard to keep my temps high enough. Please help with any ideas on what is going on. If I cant get ahold of him soon I will have to cancel my order and go else were.

Re: Long Wait time, no responce

All I can say is be patient ,it is well worth. Emailing him will get u no where, best way to contact him is via phone (507) 263-7289.
    He's a busy guy and has lots to do.

Comment

I know this probably won't help, but keep calling him. This is not really the place to deal with private business matters.

-Sean in NoCal
      “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
      -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

If you call between 9 am to 6 PM Monday thru friday there
        will normally be an answer or call back

(507) 263-7289

Monday thru friday 9 AM to 6 PM

Boaphile Plastics Sales
        (507) 263-7289

Lar M
        Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by frankthesnake View Post
          I ordered a 421D in november I believe on the 16th. I still have not recieved it. The wait time on the web site says 3-5 weeks. I have called jeff 3 times with no one answering and since he doesnt have voice mail I havent recieved a call back. My payment went through on pay pal. I have even emailed him with no responce. I am getting really frustrated because my enclosure right now is on its last leg and it is the dead of winter and it is hard to keep my temps high enough. Please help with any ideas on what is going on. If I cant get ahold of him soon I will have to cancel my order and go else were.

relax Frank, I promise you'll get it and LOVE it!!! lol

Comment

He's a busy guy and he might be doing some s373 work too. keep trying the phone. I m sure you ll get it it just takes patience.

Comment

I just called him and got through just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
                If you call between 9 am to 6 PM Monday thru friday there
                will normally be an answer or call back

(507) 263-7289

Monday thru friday 9 AM to 6 PM

Boaphile Plastics Sales
                (507) 263-7289
                CENTRAL time

Comment

Thanks guys. I got through after a few rounds of phone tag. I should have it by friday he said. Somehow my order got put in the shipped section of his orders except it just never got shipped. I cant wait Sylvia will be very happy with her new cage

Comment

there ya go patience, persistance glad ya got thru.

Comment

Originally posted by frankthesnake View Post
                      Thanks guys. I got through after a few rounds of phone tag. I should have it by friday he said. Somehow my order got put in the shipped section of his orders except it just never got shipped. I cant wait Sylvia will be very happy with her new cage
                      Calling and checking was the right thing to do. Plus we are all only human
                      no one is perfect sometimes things go wrong.

I'm glad you made a connect and everything is straightened out !

Lar M
                      Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

I just ordered mine today!! Show some picks when you get it. Glad yours is on it's way.
                        Will

Comment

just curious........what did if any heat source did you choose?

Comment

Radiant heat panels on all of mine, Jeff installed all of them except the 221 and i wish he did that one also, as doing it yourself is a smelly adventure .

Comment

Jeff has some good UTHs that he installs on his 421Ds...

I DO have one thing to ask u Frankthesnake...Was he a trip talking to him? The dude just can seem to NOT LAUGH while talking!
                              Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Working...
                              X