rack question about pam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rack question about pam

My rack is deep, its a ballroom rack. The pam bottle says not to spray on heat pads. I don't really have a choice in this case because I have to spray the pam into the rack shelves in order to get the top of each tank and I cant reach back all the way. Anyone else have the same thing? I shouldn't hurt the heat pad right?

Re: rack question about pam

I would just spray the the tubs nothing else.

Comment

Too late. I'm sure it wont hurt anything, I wanted to get everything sprayed, there could be eggs any where on the rack.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun678 View Post
        Too late. I'm sure it wont hurt anything, I wanted to get everything sprayed, there could be eggs any where on the rack.
        It will be fine just fine!

Comment

You can spray it on the racks as long as you remove your snakes and don't reintroduce them for a couple hours. I would wipe any excess off of the heat mat surface though. You can alternatively spray onto cloth and wipe down the rack and tubs with the cloth. Then spray whatever substrate you are using newspaper, aspen, etc. and let dry for a couple hours then reintroduce the boas.

Comment

Originally posted by JLTerry View Post
            You can spray it on the racks as long as you remove your snakes and don't reintroduce them for a couple hours. I would wipe any excess off of the heat mat surface though. You can alternatively spray onto cloth and wipe down the rack and tubs with the cloth. Then spray whatever substrate you are using newspaper, aspen, etc. and let dry for a couple hours then reintroduce the boas.
            Thats what I'm saying.. I can't reach the heat pads, it's to deep. It's done now anyway, snakes are fine

Comment

Working...
            X